The online racing simulator
Languages
(123 posts, started )
Quote from niall09 :...Also, you have never tried to learn it, so you can't really make an opinion on it...

Are you serious? How did you come to that conclusion? Everyone who went to school when I did, before we became a... multi-cultural country, had to learn it. So don't go making assumptions when you don't even know the person. Anyway, I'm Irish, so of course I can have an opinion on our language, whether I can speak it or not...
Quote from U4IK ST8 :Are you serious? How did you come to that conclusion? Everyone who went to school when I did, before we became a... multi-cultural country, had to learn it. So don't go making assumptions when you don't even know the person. Anyway, I'm Irish, so of course I can have an opinion on our language, whether I can speak it or not...

oops i misinterpreted(?) that, i though you meant that you didnt learn it when you said you didnt speak it Sorry.

Anyways, i just hate Irish
English
Bad English
The odd word of Polish. Thanks to Britain it seems knowing Polish is important.
English
Afrikaans (not fluent anymore, been too long) & Dutch (too similar to class as two entirely separate languages)
Zulu (see Afrikaans )
Bits and bobs of German from years ago.
Finnish, English and extremely badly Swedish (2nd official language here, unfortunately).

Should I also list every language I happen to know more than 2 words?
French
English
A bit of chinese
Some faraway memories of German and japanese
English
Weegie
French (mais je nais parle pas de Francais pour 11 ans!)

I also have until the end of the month to learn enough Italian to survive my weekend in Rome without speaking a word of English.
I struggle with English at the best of times............let alone anything else....

That said, I did GSCE French and Spanish, and recently began learning German
Greek (and the local Cretan dialect)
English
Rusty French
Hilarious Spanish - Spanish friends still use some of my made-up words
Basic German

In and out of learning Turkish thanks to a neighbor of mine and some Arabic swearing, thanks to another neighbor of mine - oh... and a whole slew of Yiddish exclamations and silly sayings, thanks to yet another neighbor of mine. At some point I was getting down with leaning Bulgarian via a colleague, but sadly he left before we got to getting the vocabulary a bit richer.
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
german, english...
enough.

i can communicate with pretty much everyboy with those 2, beside im just to dumb to learn anymore languages

but im surprised how many ppl (claim to?) speak german
English,
Norwegian - funny im the first one to Type this, and im not of
this Nationality
Moderate French.
Random Army Commands in German.
Can sing in Slovenian (Naredi Da Mi Pride)
Can sing in Swedish too.
And Can give abuse in Finnish, and in all languages of the above
What more do you want!?
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :but im surprised how many ppl (claim to?) speak german

And surprisingly enough they're mostly german too!
Quote from xaotik :And surprisingly enough they're mostly german too!

I was going to say something like that hahaha
#39 - AJS
German
English
Hungarian - im still learning
French - ya ... very rusty
#40 - JTbo
English I can write and read, but not speak really, I can read words and output them as finglish but it is often not too helpful when other persons excepts english, I should really work on that.

Then Finnish I can speak, sometimes listen (mostly not according to relatives) of course read and write too.

Then I can speak my made up language that I talk with other big red and small green rabbits but that is a secret
Hebrew, English and Dutch all fluently, some highschool german and arabic, and really bad farsi (only fengelisi)
Quote from JTbo :English I can write and read, but not speak really, I can read words and output them as finglish but it is often not too helpful when other persons excepts english, I should really work on that.

I can't speak english, I don't even understand myself , well if I read It carefuly and slow maybe . I'll try to sing more often
Quote from niall09 :English, Irish(stupid language) , a fair amount of French and[B] im learning Spanish (just learned the alphabet )

dahhh its the same as in english...

I speak Spanish..
Almost nothing of french, and learning german and chinese
"Ich sprecht nicht gross Deutsch."

Should give you an idea of what a C grade GCSE in German means. Can't even remember what the word for small is. I only really learnt "Meine kuli ist kaput", was enough to get out of work.

Apolgies for what is most likely appaling German; I'll stick to English.
Tagalog (Filipino)
Spanish (Barely)
I can't speak English.
#46 - Jakg
Ich so gute Deutsche sprechen!

#48 - wark
1.Modern English
2.Early Modern English
3.Middle English
4.German

Þoȝteſt þou þi Ænglisc schulen be parfit, aſ myn?
I speak Canadian.
#50 - wark

Languages
(123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG