The online racing simulator
All New STCC Website
The CTRA Sim Touring Car Cup has launched an all new web site to reflect it's new status in the world of broadcasting. Please feel free to take a peek and let us know what you think .

Many thanks to Sam who's been working on this whilst feeling under the weather for a few days now, he made dropping the content in very easy.

There is a little more to do, particular the stuff under "The Series" section which i'll do over the next few days.

Sim Touring Car Cup Website
#2 - FL!P
Looks very good. Well done! Best of luck signing advertisers and TV coverage!
best wishes Becky. You have sourced a good team of people to help promote this! Production company looks good too!
its looking goof but imho the functionality is a bit broken from having 2 scrollbars (i suppose the site works just fine full screen on 1280*1024 but on any other res it causes issues)
may i suggest you drop the inner scrollbox for a dynamically streching site to fit all the centre text into the outer scrollbar ?
Looks good I always thought the STCC deserved a "proper" website instead of the old page with just a few links to the broadcasts Or... did I miss something and was there a complete website before, too?
omg, youre getting serious now. Jees this looks great. Nice proffesionel look. Straight to the point the way i like it.

Well done and good luck on your advert campaign. Althought I dont think that shouldnt be a problem with such great people around atm.
Thank you all for your kind comments.

I'll look into the lower resolution issue mentioned later today with Sam.

Indeed the STCC is getting serious now, there is still a very long way to go and so i'm fully preparing myself for that moment when I fall flat on my face!
Quote from Becky Rose :Thank you all for your kind comments.

I'll look into the lower resolution issue mentioned later today with Sam.

Indeed the STCC is getting serious now, there is still a very long way to go and so i'm fully preparing myself for that moment when I fall flat on my face!

Don't worry we at UKCT have our hands ready to hold you up if that happens =) Personally it's always been serious, it's just now raising up to the next level that it was intended for =P Wishing you all the best Becky with this, and not only because I am a driver! If anyone can make this happen it's you.
Good work! Looks like 2008 is going to be impressive! Love some of the reels from Chrome productions. I am sure i spotted some top gear footage in there?!
Quote from Becky Rose :so i'm fully preparing myself for that moment when I fall flat on my face!

There's a lot less chance now you have a great production team and PR/Marketing machine behind you rather than a one person band!
Agree with shot about the inner scrollbar. Already told Sam how I feel about those the other day.
#12 - SamH
hehe.. I've not been very well the last few days, so Becky had a spot of bother squeezing a design out of me. I barely gave her any CSS at all to work with. It could be converted to a longer page rather than a scrolling DIV, as long as the background image was positioned top and repeating on the X only.. but it's not my shout, it's Becky's baby.
Okies, I updated the site to get rid of the inline scroll bar. Thanks for the heads up on that.

I've also removed the PR contact for now as they're not live until next season so if anyone does happen to want to contact us regarding PR issues please come to me directly. Unlikely I know !
Very nice site, much improved .
I think maybe the site seems to display very narrow on my monitor only taking up half the available space. (I am viewing @ 1600x1050) Plenty of space for more content.
nice looking much better now
btw is the font on the nav bar and in the text field the same ? it doenst seem like it is

Quote from thisnameistaken :Agree with shot about the inner scrollbar. Already told Sam how I feel about those the other day.

it wouldnt be so bad if browser handeled scrolling in nested scrollbars a bit better ... having the outer bar scroll as soon as you hit a stop is just annoying to the point where i want to chew on my scrollwheel to relief stress
Cool, i'm downloading all the other broadcasts that I havent seen yet.
Nice one Team

The Future Looks Rose' no pun intended
Quote : The Future Looks Rose' no pun intended

I hope so, and it's sure better than all the Celts of the past... Extremely pathetic pun intended.
Very nice site, much improved over the old one. I see the content is getting there at a noticeable speed, too.

In terms of constructive criticism, I only found myself looking for a list of race/fixture dates, both for the past season, and the likely ranges for the next season. But there doesn't seem to be a placeholder page for that kind of information.
#20 - Jakg
...because currently no such data exists
Quote from Becky Rose :I hope so, and it's sure better than all the Celts of the past... Extremely pathetic pun intended.

Thanks I intend to please

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG