The online racing simulator
Getting dedicated server + Client + Pitspotter to work with commandline? [solved]
My situation is as follows: I run a dedicated server in nogfx-mode on port 63392, and I want to connect to it on the same computer with lfs.exe and use pitspotter with it.

If I don't have the dedicated server on, I get pitspotter to work by starting lfs through pitspotter with the "autorunLFS=1" setting in pitspotter's config.cfg, it states "Autorun enabled, launching LFS.exe... done." and LFS kicks in. But if the dedicated server is on, the Pitspotter program doesn't start LFS

I know that I can start pitpotter with "autorunLFS=0" instead, and then start lfs.exe manually, but then I'd have to type /insim 29999 ingame afterwards for it to connect to pitspotter, and it's a bit too much clicking and typing to get something to work for my taste. (Optimization is what I live for!)

So with all that hooplaah said and done, is there a way for me to get pitspotter and lfs.exe to communicate with each other automatically, like launching them from a .bat file or something, while running a dedicated server on the same machine?
You can start LFS with the command line :

LFS.exe /insim=29999

So you don't need to type it in after starting it. Maybe that helps in some way?
Brilliant! Thanks a bunch Scaven, I hate typing more than nescessary

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG