The online racing simulator
Dedicated Server in own PC
(6 posts, started )
Hi, first of all, I want to say sorry for my english, is not good.
I’m having a problem with dedicated server. The problem is that I’m hosting a dedicated server in my own PC, other racers can see and join the server but when I want to enter LFS says: “Client Error” or something like that. I suspect that are port problems.
I´m using a router, so I opened the port # 21000 to listened connections. Does someone know how to configurate router or LFS to access the server in my own PC?
Thanks.
If I understood it right, you created a LFS Dedi server and then you tried to join via LFS.
Did you join over "LAN" or over "Internet"? If you have a server on your PC running you have to join over LAN.

That's the only thing I could imagine.
Quote from TFalke55 :If I understood it right, you created a LFS Dedi server and then you tried to join via LFS.
Did you join over "LAN" or over "Internet"? If you have a server on your PC running you have to join over LAN.

That's the only thing I could imagine.

Yes, you understood OK.
I was trying to join via Internet and also tried to join via LAN but it shows the same error.
Via LAN i must type my IP?, should i open another port?
Thanks a lot.
Bye
i would suggest to try with more admin and guest slots. i cant remember exactly but i had similar problem and i slove it.
I would guess that you should enter 127.0.0.1 as the IP when you try to connect.
Quote from joshdifabio :I would guess that you should enter 127.0.0.1 as the IP when you try to connect.

Yes, i tried to enter with loopbak IP but it doesn´t work.
I will try again...
Thanks a lot and sorry for my English.
Bye

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG