The online racing simulator
Max Resolution ?
(3 posts, started )
Max Resolution ?
I have a problem.

I have two 22'' displays with native resolution of 1680x1050.
I tried to run dual display Mode in LFS. To use the native Resolution i have to choose 3360x1050 in Options.
When i try this, there is only a half picture on each display. The sides are black.

The highest res. which works is 2560x1050 only then both displays shows picture on full space.

I think its because of the max. res. of my graphic Card (8800 GTX)
On nvideas website they say max resolution in dual view is 2560x1600.

But why im able to choose a 3360x1050 in LFS when its above the max. resolution of my graphic card ???
Can i solve this problem when i run 2x8800GTX in SLI mode ?

Sorry for my poor english, i hope you understood my problem.

P
2560x1600 is NOT max resolution in dual view, that is max resolution for just one screen. There are screens that go up to that resolution (30" /w dual-dvi plugs (note: this does not mean dual display, it simply means you need two dvi plugs for one screen)).

LFS should support any resolution that your card (and screen) allows on one or more screens.

The resolution you should be allowed with one display is 1680x1050. With two screens you should be allowed 3360x1050. So you are fine the way you are right now, and that is the highest you can go. I don't see why you have trouble with 3360x1050, it should work just fine... maybe you have not set it up properly.

Max Resolution ?
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG