The online racing simulator
yes i heard about that onlyformated pct pc 2 days ago it been doing 4 a while with all virus protection
Dude, the CPU has got to be over heating. yes, it will show up as two cores, I believe the Pentium D 9xx series have two presler cores on one die, not overly hot, not too slow either. Get speedfan or motherboard monitor to take a look at your CPU temps, and fan speeds. I bet your computers filled with shit that won't exactly help gaming too. I see some people run 50-60 processes, bloody hell, I've got everything I use open and I'm running 24.
~Bryan~
Jakq can you please explane how you use it becuz the mobo i have ain in the list
^If your talking about speedfan, it should automatically read it...
~Bryan~
This is all it says

*X Austin X*
Attached images
This.JPG
Hmm..strange, well, just pop into the BIOS and check out the temps yourself then. It should be pretty simple to find it, depends on your motherboard and BIOS, or you could give Motherboard Monitor a try, but likely if speedfan can't read the sensors, MM couldn't either.
~Bryan~
EDIT: You could try a newer version of speedfan (I just checked and I'm using Version 4.32)
PS, my temps arn't actually that low, it just reads 15degrees low for some reason (double checked with MM5, and Everest)
nothing there dont say any temps
#33 - Jakg
Quote from dropin_biking :Hmm..strange, well, just pop into the BIOS and check out the temps yourself then. It should be pretty simple to find it, depends on your motherboard and BIOS, or you could give Motherboard Monitor a try, but likely if speedfan can't read the sensors, MM couldn't either.
~Bryan~
EDIT: You could try a newer version of speedfan (I just checked and I'm using Version 4.32)
PS, my temps arn't actually that low, it just reads 15degrees low for some reason (double checked with MM5, and Everest)

Always loads all the information here...
Attached images
Grabby1.jpg
Yes, but my PC is HELLA old. The only sensors it has is vcore, CPU temp, and heatsink speed. All the nessesary, my HD is cold to the touch. *smiles* How I love simple computers.
~Bryan~
EDIT: Austin, check out the configuration menu, make sure every sensor is checked. This is what mine looks like when I get it to show all the sensors it can...
Nothing comes up in any of them
Then just go into the BIOS, or try Motherboard Monitor...*sighs*
~Bryan~
Lol how can i get to them
Google MM5, as for BIOS, it tells you on the screen what button to press when you boot your computer (it's delete for me, I believe newer motherboards use one of the F keys) Reboot and take a look at your screen for the information.
~Bryan~
ok i found and the curent temp is 50c 4 thr cpu
so is this over heating
Quote from Austin31287 :so is this over heating

I doubt it is TBH. It sounds a little hot, but from what I've just read 75C-78C is still an acceptable temp (under load) for your chip.

So if the GPU and CPU are not overheating, and you have a new PSU then that would have me thinking its maybe a RAM problem.

Did you try Memtest86 as was suggested at the start of this thread?
ok i have 2 gig ram alot of diffrent in game but pc restarts still it driving me crazy

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG