The online racing simulator
Unlocking S2 [solved]
(9 posts, started )
Unlocking S2 [solved]
Maybe I'm a bit slow, but i've recently comeback to using the internet, and realized S2 is out. I had paid for an S2 license along time ago, and I downloaded the S2 alpha from the liveforspeed site. I tried to unlock it with my User name and GamePassword but it says my password is incorrect.

I tried updating my game password but get Errors on the website, saying:
Quote :
There are errors in the data fields:

-Improperly formatted email address, or contains illegal character(s).
-No country has been entered (country is required)

However all the information is there, my email address, my name, my country, and I even included all the optional fields just for good measure, and no matter what I still get those errors?

Any help would be graciously recieved.
you sure that your just putting your login name and your passoword; keep in mind the key's arent used anymore, all you have to do is just use your LFS.net name and password
Yes, I used my regular name and password.
Is there a chance you could try changing your GAMEpassword with another browser? I had a look at your details and did some tests, but all looks fine from here.
It looks like your browser isn't sending the (only) two required fields 'email' and 'country' when you submit your accountdetails (probably no accountdetail-fields are sent at all). Or maybe something is blocking information to be sent to the webserver. But I wouldn't really know what that could be. Some rigorous firewall? A virus?
Thanks Victor!

The advice really helped! Now I've unlocked my Full S2! Hurrah!

Edit:

I have one other small technical problem regarding S2.

in S1 my steering wheel, NON-FF logitech wingman, worked well, it's damaged but worked well in S1. In S2 I seem to have alot of problems with the wheel wigglign left and right even though it's centered. It's quite a rapid movement, and makes driving straight, difficult.

Anyhelp is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the other advice.
#6 - ebola
#7 - SamH
??
I'm house-sitting for my brother at the moment, but my buddies are playing a race tonight. I can't compete because I don't have my wheel with me, only my laptop, but I do want to spectate if I can.

With only one unlock per month, can I download and install LFS, unlock it and spectate our team's races this evening, and not find myself locked out of my home PC when I get home tomorrow?

I apologise for asking the question.. I've searched the forums, where I know this answer is, but these guys are starting the race in a few minutes and I haven't been able to find it yet.

Anyone who can give me a definitive thumbs up, or thumbs down, in the next few minutes and I'd be eternally grateful!

SamZ
Yes you can unlock on multiple PC's as long as they are yours, or for a LAN party. You should lock LFS on others computers after said LAN party.

So spectate away. Another tool, which isn't quite the same, is LFS Spectator. This connects to servers on the Insim relay, which is easily set up by the server admins on LFSW.
#9 - SamH
Thanks matey! Just what I needed

Unlocking S2 [solved]
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG