The online racing simulator
Need some german translation here :D
(13 posts, started )
I'm posting a link to a little music video made by two fairly crazy Norwegian comedians...But the song is mostly sung in German, and i can, by my extremely bad school German, hear that the text is rather messed up. Is there any logical meaning in the text at all?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xihvUJVddrE

Enjoy!
#2 - AJS
Im still a "bit" drunk coz i was at a concert tonight but this is some weird video ... im a bit worried actually .... i mean this is krank

maybe ask me tomorrow but i doubt i will watch this again
#3 - herki
I didn't find anything that made sense in any way in that video - be it visible or audible
Those guys are... weird... really weird
#4 - ajp71
I didn't understand it.

But I don't speak German or Norwegian.
Adolf Luther King ? 99 Luftballoons omg.

My German is not 10/10 but this song didn't made much sense to me
that didnt make any sense at all... XD
wierd wierd...
Quote from ajp71 :I didn't understand it.

But I don't speak German or Norwegian.

Well, they actually sing in german, and speak in swedish (Jäg er svensk etc)...Well, if the video don't make any sense to you guys at all, i think Erlend and Steinjo (the two comedians) has accomplished their mission. Everything they make is meant to be just plain stupid!
Quote from audimasta :... Everything they make is meant to be just plain stupid!

For that you can always go to a demo server and see what's going on there
It apparently is german but I was only able to really understand 5 or 6 words.
Quote from audimasta :Well, they actually sing in german, and speak in swedish (Jäg er svensk etc)...Well, if the video don't make any sense to you guys at all, i think Erlend and Steinjo (the two comedians) has accomplished their mission. Everything they make is meant to be just plain stupid!

I sing in Swedish too, AND Norwegian... Rune Rudberg ftw, and , of COURSE, Jag vill vara din Margareta!
Quote from BlueFlame :I sing in Swedish too, AND Norwegian... Rune Rudberg ftw, and , of COURSE, Jag vill vara din Margareta!

:ices_rofl
Quote from audimasta ::ices_rofl

I'm not joking, i have my gamer friends laughing their asses off, i love doing it too, they are always thinking WTF, you HAVE to be Norwegian, or Swedish dude. Its very flattering too, cos i try hard in Norwegian, so its nice to get something back like that. Even in Swedish too.
Actually, to all you Norwegians, I would just like to point out, after I found out what Rune did with a girl and ... other stuff, things changed... EVERYTHING CHANGES, ITS ALL WRONG!!!!

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG