The online racing simulator
I'm pretty good, it seems. So good that I win races without ever racing on the tracks
I "think" there is a glitch on LFS World here. Freaked me out a little, hehe.
I raced yesterday one time (actually that's the number of race"s" I finished) on CTRA Single Seater 1 server, FOX @ We Rev.

Today I raced a little bit on SO Town with the FOX on the same server. Then I stopped racing there when the track changed and considering that I'm in the mood to watch a movie but, before i went to watch it I logged on LFS World to see how many times I had won there, if 3 or 4. I wasn't remembering it. (My memory is that bad)

After I got to know what i wanted to know, by curiosity I clicked on the "1" (September 1) there on the calendar.

Got to see the race of yesterday I just mentioned (WE Rev) but then something caught my eye.
I won a race on AS North Rev just after that.
Cool, good stuff man.
But... then i remember that I never ever raced on that track!

That got me a little freaked out cause on my country league we're going to race with the FOX on that track at the 13th. The thing is, I usually start to practice one week or less before the race. Maybe my memory was REALLY playing a trick on my mind, I thought, but I'm really positive ( nah, I'm 100% sure) that i haven't even set foot on that track with the FOX, ever. I would remember it, even with my reallly bad memory cause if I had raced there i would be tracking my lap times and so on, cause it's a league race combo.

So... what the hell is going on?
I even did a lap time .5 second or so over the WR, with just 5 laps ando no set...
hahaha, am I not precious?

I thought that my account maybe got hijacked or something (for just 15min? :S). But you can even check (i always erase my PBs and did that just as I logged on LFS World today to check the wins) my LFS World and see for yourself that I never raced there, so that can't be the case.

Even though the PB times are erased you can see if I/"someone" raced on the combo by hovering your mouse over where the PB time would be. The laps raced on the combo pop up.

For reference, I've raced (with the FOX) on WE, WE Rev, SO Town, So Town Rev, AS Club, BLGP and so on...
Even on AS North just not on the reverse configuration (10 laps).
Just for you guys be able to see where I indeed raced already.

What happened?
You can even see that Jonesman59 drove a XFR on that race.
And that's on the CTRA Single Seater 1 server.
It says we did 6 laps but only shows the time of some 5 laps (apparently the "last 5" even the first laps being slow ones).
Maybe an admin from CTRA might fetch that replay and see what happened?
Either way, there's something really wrong going on.

ps: Tell me I'm not crazy and you can see that race on my LFS World account too..

Quote from The Moose :don't worry, your not crazy

whew, that's one thing less to worry about
Quote from Meanie : Tell me I'm not crazy and you can see that race on my LFS World account too..

don't worry, your not crazy

No idea what's going on though
That sounds very strange, and I have no idea what that has happend :S
This has ocurred in the past, at first we thought it was an exploit and we contacted Scawen to try and get to the bottom of it. It turns out that sometimes, when changing a track, something can go wrong if key packets are dropped.

The problem is extremely rare and results in 1 driver being on a different track to everyone else. They race around the track oblivious to everyone else, unless on the off chance the other cars happen to cross their path at the same altitude.

In this circumstance I am not sure what happens to positions / results, my guess is the driver(s) on the shortest track wins.
Quote from Becky Rose :
The problem is extremely rare

History of my life.

It's just that I'm sure (100% positive) that I never raced on that track, AS North Rev. And I don't remember racing anything else apart from WE Rev on your servers, yesterday. Maybe I could have being sent to yet another track (not WE Rev, not AS North Rev either) and raced there and by some reason the LFSW recorded me as racing at AS North Rev.

The problem is that I'm sure that I haven't raced all alone, online, on the CTRA Servers either.
Specially yesterday (my memory isn't that bad, hehe). And what about that XFR car?
Same bug?

This is pretty weird.
I'm just concerned if this isn't the "sign" of a bigger problem or something like that.
Freaked me out a little, as I told you guys before, but if it's just a "pretty rare bug", then it was bound to happen to me eventually.
#6 - ajp71
Have you checked your PBs and number of laps for that combo, could be you just forgot about it all the Astons look pretty similar.
Quote from ajp71 :Have you checked your PBs and number of laps for that combo, could be you just forgot about it all the Astons look pretty similar.

Yup, never raced there.
Check the first post.
maybe one of your family members
#9 - ajp71
Quote from Meanie :Yup, never raced there.
Check the first post.

You've wiped all your PBs?
Quote from dmwright :maybe one of your family members

Nope.
Pretty sure about it too.
Would have to be invisible (as I was on the PC room at the time of that race, second to the time showed at LFSW).
And I don't have multiple personalities, at least I'm not aware of it.
(Then again, they get to be aware of it? :tilt

I'm telling you "people", I never raced there.
Ever.

And LFS World seems to agree with me on that.
There are no recorded laps on this track. Check my account.

Geez, now I'm going to be regarded as the crazy kid on the community, ain't I? a
hahahaha
Quote from ajp71 :You've wiped all your PBs?

Yes, I wipe them out almost every day (that I play the game, of course).
Again, read the first post... :/
You can check the number of laps of someone on any given combo even if they erase their PBs.

Via LFSWorld, hover the mouse over the.. (eh, read the first post).
Or in-game using /w laps "loginname" while on the same car/track combo.
Quote from Meanie :It's just that I'm sure (100% positive) that I never raced on that track, AS North Rev. And I don't remember racing anything else apart from WE Rev on your servers, yesterday. Maybe I could have being sent to yet another track (not WE Rev, not AS North Rev either) and raced there and by some reason the LFSW recorded me as racing at AS North Rev.

The problem is that I'm sure that I haven't raced all alone, online, on the CTRA Servers either.
Specially yesterday (my memory isn't that bad, hehe). And what about that XFR car?
Same bug?

With Becky's explanation, I think Jonesman is really the victim of this glitch... He was the only one in an XFR, is 13th out of 10 and managed to do 3 laps without any timing... You most likely won the race on WE Rev, and Jonesman (however he managed that) caused the stats to flip out and call it Aston North Rev...
Something like this happened to me once in F1 Challenge, the first race we had was Interlagos and when the server changed the track to silverstone I still was at interlagos watching cars in the sky

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG