The online racing simulator
Team BMW M Sport - needing racers, skinners, coders.
Hello,

first i want to say SORRY FOR my 2nd thread about this team.

I and new team leader Käbi (antskaar) are trying to get the team up. We are changing skins, attitude to all of this. So we need new members (experienced S2 GTR racers)

1) SKINNER - We need good skilled skinner ,who could recreate my crazy ideas, should know a little bit more the Polygont lasso tool. Someone who knows how to do hi-quality skins.
2) Web & Forum manager - Me and team needs good coder/page maker, someone who know rly good Dreamweaver or something like this who could deal with homepage and forum.
3) Racers - Searching for good skilled racers. Atleast 6-8k kilometers in LFSW must be driven ,and normal amount of finished races. GTR cars (FXR, XRR, FZR) - thats what we need.

I am aware that this may seem like another idea of big future ,but this time we are serious. We already are trying to get into LFS GT Season 3

If you think you can help team, and you are some of the persons we need.
Please contact me via this forum (PM) or MSN ([email protected]) If you are asking : What do i get from it ? I answer you - as soon as you help us get new team image, skins and homepage u will get action ,participating in races and good company. We can do it with the team we have atm ,but it wont be so perfet !

Homepage : www.team-m.freehostingnow.com
im sorry if the homepage is outdated a bit, havent time to renew it ,sorry. There is some things that is outdated (2nd leader is another person from now on ,some members)
Anyone ?
Quote from Clownpaint :There are thousands of highly skilled web developers around here waiting to work their socks of for absolutely no reward. They should come flooding in any second, be patient.

I really hope u are right and it will happens
#4 - Davo
Quote from Clownpaint :There are thousands of highly skilled web developers around here waiting to work their socks of for absolutely no reward. They should come flooding in any second, be patient.

Sarcasm meter ---/ off the chart!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG