The online racing simulator
Zz0's Inlays for LFS broadcasting
(45 posts, started )
Hi

if someone has fun to make a broadcast of a race i have something for him! I have had little bit time, so I've done a DTM Style Inlay pack in psd-Format...
So you can take it, input names and so on and include it in your movie...
I hope you'll like it... I'll do some more... For Questions statements and so on (or requests) just post here. If it is something based on reallife inlays, please send me pics!

released:
DTM 06 (+Hokenheim 07) (V1.0) Pic1 (!!! only Super PAL -> 1024*576)
Moto GP 07 (V1.0) Pic1 Pic2
Formula 1 2001 (V1.0) Pic1 Pic2
Tour de France (V1.0) Pic1 Pic2
WTCC 2006 (V1.0) Pic1 Pic2
Formula 1 2007 (V1.0) Pic1 Pic2 Pic3
Formula 1 1997 (v1.0) Pic1 Pic2 Pic3
BTCC 2007 (v1.0) Pic1 Pic2
ESPN 2000 (v1.0) Pic1
"Indy" (a Custom Oval based) Inlay Pack (v1.4) Promotion Video
Natural Inlays
ESPN 2009 (no pics yet)

planned for a release:
FIA GT 2010 (15.08.2010)
NASCAR on FOX 2010 (22.08.2010)
Formula 1 2010 (29.08.2010)

Informations for user:
These Inlays do not have any animations. They are only "pictures" in psd-Format (/or parially pspimage-format). If you want to have a 4:3 instead of an 16:9 just change the the 1920*1080 to 1440*1080. These Inlays I release are fully public. If you want to use them in your movie, just do it (but would be nice if you put Zz0 in your credits ).
I do not gurentee that the inlays work with your video editing programm. You may have to edit the pictures.
Attached files
DTM-Style.zip - 36.1 KB - 492 views
MotoGPStyle.zip - 45.2 KB - 338 views
FormulaOne01Style.zip - 22.9 KB - 332 views
TdF_Style.zip - 4.6 KB - 337 views
WTCC06_Style.zip - 116.5 KB - 367 views
FormulaOne07Style.zip - 21.3 KB - 366 views
BTCC07.zip - 266.1 KB - 337 views
ESPN2000.zip - 13.5 KB - 295 views
FOne1997.zip - 35.1 KB - 339 views
CustomOvalInlayPackbyZz0_red.zip - 260.4 KB - 390 views
NaturalInlays.psd - 248.9 KB - 453 views
ESPN.zip - 147.3 KB - 318 views
Very very nice work young man :-) I'll add this to a little demo video on youtube just to show them in action

*EDIT*

If you can make another set in a style of your own, then I can use them in future Original LFS League videos ( with your permission of course )
-
(TFalke55) DELETED by TFalke55
after about 3 months I have made my newest Inlay. This one is only for Qualification because the differences between Qualification and Race broadcast inlays are realy big. The Race Inlays will follow later
As usual it uses the HDTV-Format 1920*1080

an example you can find in the first post
Really good one, I like it... I sent PM to you with some demand
uploaded version 1.0 full of the MotoGP inlay
Uploaded the International Inlays of the Formula One Season 2001. (As far as I remember the German TV used this style only for the USA GP)

Pics you can find in the first post
If you request something you can be sure that I'll do it. If I have problems to finish it in time, I will tell you.

These are example shots, a how-could-it-look-like based on Itar's request.

Pitstop

Driver

Classification
thank you to Itar again for the permission to publish it. (c) SunForceCup (by Itar (CZ))
That's awesome man! really nice work
Tour de Farce ehm.... sry Tour de France inlays... They are not that exciting, because I did not do many shots of the Tour this year and because of this simplyness of it but I think for racing broadcas it is okey...

Pic 1

Pic 2
Simple but very effective!

I was wondering, do you have any overlay's for things like onboard shots?
Quote from Sponge :Simple but very effective!

I was wondering, do you have any overlay's for things like onboard shots?

In the DTM pack there is an onboard overlay. It is this "Onboard Numberboard"
Don't know if it's that what you want Sponge...
:sorry:
Quote from TFalke55 :In the DTM pack there is an onboard overlay. It is this "Onboard Numberboard"
Don't know if it's that what you want Sponge...
:sorry:

:o didn't notice I'll have a look.. btw, do you know if it's possible to use the overlays in iMovie?

Thanks
Quote from Sponge ::o didn't notice I'll have a look.. btw, do you know if it's possible to use the overlays in iMovie?

Thanks

sry for the silly question... what is "iMovie"?
Quote from TFalke55 :sry for the silly question... what is "iMovie"?

it's like windows movie maker (but better) for Mac (it's part of iLife)
to use it in a video editing, you have to convert the layer you want to use (e.g. with PhotoShop / PaintShopPro) to a format your Video Editing Program can work with. If I were you I would use one of these Programms and create a text layer sothat you can edit it as often as you have to. So if you have the Inlay for Lap 1 then you don't have to create a completely new picture... just change the text in the text layer...

some programms use jpg some bmp some png... for the first two you have to watch out for the background colour... you have to select it in your programm to be transparent, if you can use png it would be possible to use the picture directly

hope it helps
Couldn't sleep well, so here is the next inlay pack... WTCC 2006

Pic1

Pic2
Formel 1 2007
Next One Please:

here is my next work! It took me several hours, but is still not finished. I declared it Version 1.0 because the nessecery inlays are included.

It is the Inlaypack of The Formula One 2007!
Watch the Pics I made!

Pic1
Pic2
Pic3
#18 - JEP
WOW!
cool one!
#19 - MR_B
when's the F1 97 pack coming out!??
-
(TFalke55) DELETED by TFalke55
Quote from MR_B :when's the F1 97 pack coming out!??

NOW!!!

Formula 1 1997 (V1.0)

Pic1

Pic2

Pic3

One Information:
This time it is in the PaintShopPro Format .pspimage
I chose it for future projects. It give me the possibility of including the fonts to make it easier for you!
Yeah, thanks for the uploads TFalke. This is something we can use for the league events to give it a nice professional look, that is if we do full race recaps!
#22 - MR_B
Excellent! Great work, well done

**downloads**
-
BTCC Preview (TFalke55) DELETED by TFalke55
#23 - MR_B
LOL! Nice, shame these are just pictures and not fully freestanding, free working inlays!
*hint*
BTCC Pack
Here are two shots of my BTCC project

Pic 1

Pic 2

Now released!
Awesome man, thanks for another great inlay!

(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG