The online racing simulator
DFP Longevity
(7 posts, started )
DFP Longevity
Was in the City today and happened to walk into Computer Exchange, it was my first time there and was quite stunned to see a DFP on sale for £20.

I asked a few questions and found out that they have 2 available and both are in perfect working condition, which brings me onto my next question. As they are "used" products, is the DFP known to have problems with extended use?

I don't want to end up buying something that dies on me after a week or so.

Cheers!
#2 - Swat
my works fine, so long as you don't want to change any settings once its all been setup. and if i start LFS once without the wheel on, next time i start it it will be off-center, and do this really wierd thing where it turns left-right-left-right-left-right(no, its not that im not holding it tight enough). Only real problem(other two don't happen so often) for me is the wheel seems way to small.
#3 - Jakg
WTH! £20!

If your sure it's a Driving Force Pro then do it!

I thought being offered a DFP + Frex Adaptor for £35 was cheap!
Yep, it was a DFP as they took it out and let me play with it. Will be heading there tommorow and picking both up, £40 for 2 DFP's isn't bad at all.
2 available you say I will be in brum tomorrow might go pick the other one up.

Some people have had problems with the pedals but seems easy enough to fix by cleaning the pots etc and there is guides about on how to do it.
Yeah I've still got my old DFP and I had to just open and clean the pedals once, apart from that I started getting some play on wheel centre position, but that is after a few years of good usage.

DFP Longevity
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG