The online racing simulator
Endurance day on Race2?
Hey, i was just looking on the servers section of the CTRA website. I noticed o-n Race2 that there is 35 laps.

Quote :LFS Version: 0.5X12
Server Status: racing
Guests: 1/39
Track/Car: XRT, RB4, FXO, UF1 on FE6R

Laps: 35

Wow, that's cool. Ever since CTRA launched again I've only been racing on Race1 and a bit on SS1, but I do miss the longer races that I've had on other servers in which the somewhat slower yet consistent drivers can distinguish themselves from the fast hotlappers

Sadly I'm still Bronze and can't race on Race2 yet
FE6 is the short rallycross track, isnt it?

So its actually not THAT long. One lap is around 30 seconds.
Ah, I figured something like that. Is Thursday night still endurance night, by the way? Or was it Tuesday...
I dont think there have been any endurance nights or days since CTRA-X.
since ctra-x there are no endurance-days at all and i miss it and i think we need them back.

EN-DU-RANCE, EN-DU-RANCE, EN-DU-RANCE, EN-DU-RANCE!!!

EN-DU-RANCE, EN-DU-RANCE, EN-DU-RANCE, EN-DU-RANCE!!!
:elefant::laola::elefant:
I agree we should have them back ^^

And they used to be on a Monday if I remember correctly !
That would be great to have endurance night back. These 6 lap SS races are getting a little dull tbh.
As long as I score 1000 pts for finishing an endurance race, I'm in support.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :As long as I score 1000 pts for finishing an endurance race, I'm in support.

Actually that was one of the good things about those races. Tons of points for those racers with a bit of stamina
Ask around, I got hours of stamina.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Ask around, I got hours of stamina.

I get the feeling that's more information than we need

Ask around where exactly? What have you been doing to the forum members?
I did not have sexual relations with that forumer.

(I meant hack into my MSN and ask around, but )
I was on the server when this combo came up and it had 35 laps. Started racing and ran out of fuel on lap 25 because of no stinking pits. I was pretty miffed at that after I drove around like a wally trying to find a pit box.
Yeah would love to see the endurance days back. That what was got me racing on the CTRA servers despite from the high race standard needed. No more short sprint races but nice 20 laps or more. You can race every server for a short stint but there are only a few for a good long stint. That is what separates the man from the boys. I like to see those races back. You dont have to start up front and still get in the top 5. Just settle in and get into race mode. I always needed a little break after a good stint but was great.

Maybe Becky, not a special day but implented in X sytem. So you be suprised when a endurance race cames up after shuffling layout tracks and then set race lenght at 30 laps !!!.

But i dont think with the new system you get tons of points anymore.

Give us the endurance races back !!!!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG