The online racing simulator
Specating suggestion
(11 posts, started )
Specating suggestion
I have a hard time sometimes trying to spectate after a certain racer in full server when he pits and joins again, so I have to manually (constantly pressing tab) find him again. Is it posible to make some button or button combination in connection list to select a racer to spectate after from the list rather than do it all manually?

ps. Sorry if this was vrought up before, I've searched and couldn't find it
Press N to bring up the connections list.

Right click on the controller type (W, M, Ks, Kb) of the driver you want to watch, and the view will jump to that driver.
Quote from tristancliffe :Right click on the controller type (W, M, Ks, Kb) of the driver you want to watch, and the view will jump to that driver.

Well well, you learn something new every day Thanks Tristan.

(There's something about your new avatar that gives me a whole new impression of you btw )
It's my wide-eyed, smiling demeanour isn't it. It's a lie. I sit here, squinting at the screen with a foul grimace on my face, cursing people's usernames as I type. I thought the avatar might trick people into thinking I was a happy, caring soul.
Quote from tristancliffe : I thought the avatar might trick people into thinking I was a happy, caring soul.

It certainly had me fooled..........briefly
Quote from tristancliffe :Press N to bring up the connections list.

Right click on the controller type (W, M, Ks, Kb) of the driver you want to watch, and the view will jump to that driver.

wow, never new about that. Thanks a lot
#7 - Jakg
Quote from The Moose :(There's something about your new avatar that gives me a whole new impression of you btw )

The video of Tristan eating 8 Jaffa Cakes at the same time does the same thing, especially when he has to try to answer his Mum saying "Dinner's Ready"
Quote from Jakg :The video of Tristan eating 8 Jaffa Cakes at the same time does the same thing, especially when he has to try to answer his Mum saying "Dinner's Ready"

ROFL...he actually sounds like quite a nice guy
lol, i've seen that vid, it's hilarious
Quote from The Moose :Well well, you learn something new every day Thanks Tristan.

Wait a minute Moose. You telling us that since Sept of 2004, you did not know this?

If so, then here's a shocker for you. Want to know what time it is? Hit control-shift like you were looking at user names and look up at your FPS display! It displays the system clock. That was one that after 2 years, had no idea it did that. But that could have been a new feature in the U or V runs of patches for all I know...
Tristan can be nice, just wait for it, wait for it... wait for it...

still waiting...

Specating suggestion
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG