The online racing simulator
would this make my pc gdish
(33 posts, started )
#26 - Jakg
The Power Supply is why your PC shuts down.

Installing a GFX card is as easy as slotting it in and plugging in the monitor/power - to do a mobo requires you to unplug a LOT of things and mess about with thermal paste etc.

Perhaps buying a better PSU (ie this) and installing it would be a better idea? That way it would work know, but would work fine in the future if you chose to upgrade.
soo my games not smooth and jumpy should i get teh 550 watss bought i should get tmr
a PSU won't help with your gaming performance, other then help prevent it from crashing or turning off your computer...
~Bryan~
my pc crashing becuz of my card is overloading as i have only 240 watss and need 350 watts and it will help becuz my card can run 2 it's full
Well yes, and no. Your PC is probably crashing because theres not enough power to the main components so it shuts itself down. Getting a new PSU won't help your GPU perform any better, it will just be more stable.

Off topic...it would be nice if you proof read your posts before posting them, they are hard to read...
~Bryan~

EDIT: Checked out your DXDIAG file, realized your that dude running the 7900 GS. Great cards, Although AFAIK lack of power to a GPU doesn't cause it to perform under-par, just crash. But anyways, just buy a bloody 500watt PSU and be done with your problems.
Lol yes it wil be he some time in then morning 550watss just make pc live i ain bothed but ress
"550watss just make pc live i ain bothed but ress" Uh...what?
~Bryan~
A 550 watts psu and i was saying yes if my pc dont crash that all i want

Austin

would this make my pc gdish
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG