The online racing simulator
XRT skin requist :)
(14 posts, started )
I was googling some stuff, and what I found was http://cars.88000.org/wallpape ... can_Series_Racing_Car.jpg
that.... xD I really like it and i was wondering or someone could make a skin like that
I don't have good PS skills so I asked here or someone could make one, I would be glad with it...
Its just for my own use not for a team or w.e
If you need any help with it or any question contact me on this topic, or PM me

:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadeaI love the smell of burning fruit in the morning!

~Anthrax
Attached images
Pontiac_GTO,_Grand_American_Series_Racing_Car.jpg
The link doesn´t seem to work
doesn't??? it does for me, but I'll upload it !
The upload works fine
I cant make skins for $hit mate, sorry.
:bump:
Hello

I'm having a go at making your skin, although i'm still new at skinning.
This is what i've got so far - currently no shadow layer and a few lines need cleaning.

I'm working on trying to get the number 64 right atm.
Let me know if the rest of the skin is to your liking and if there's anything you want me to change.

Also, I cannot read the two logos on the front bumper, if you could tell me what they are I can then search for the images.

Cheers.
Attached images
Image13.jpg
Ok, update. I've done the best I can really do, although if there are any bits that you want changing do let me know.
I didn't know what to do with the rear end so I kept it simple.

Let me know if it's to your liking and i'll post the finished skin unless theres any bit you want me to change, and i'll work at it and then post the final piece.
Attached images
Image7.jpg
hm...I like it its good like this!
Hello,

I made a few edits - of the Pontiac text and cleaned some lines up - but heres the finished thing. :0)

Enjoy
Attached images
XRT_PONGTO.jpg
Yeah thanks baby I love it!

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG