The online racing simulator
Logitech Driving Force Pro
(5 posts, started )
Hey guys!

Today I purchased the Logitech DFP for LFS s2.
I realised when I got home that it was for ps2, lmao..

Is there any kind of drivers I can run to make it work?
Or should I just go return it?

I've read about alot of people using the DFP but didn't realise there could be ones for ps2 or pc..

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks guys!
Dwayne.
#2 - Gunn
Okay, I got it all configured in Windows.. Everything works.
But once I hit LFS up, my foot pedals wont work at all.. I can do everything but accelerate n stuff.. :/

Even when I bind accelerate to other buttons that work, it still wont accel?

Any ideas?

Quite annoying!
Make sure your controller is all properly plugged in and working in Windows.

Then go into LFS and goto OPTIONS --> CONTROLS

1) The first step is that you should have the button at the top highlight/selected to "Wheel / Js".

2) Then, about halfway down, click on the Axes/FF button. Below that button you should then see a list of assignments.

3) To the right of those you will see the functional axes for the controller (the pedals and wheel movements). First click on Steer and then the right-side menu should be brighter and you can select an Axis on the right side. Choose the Axis for your steering. Then your Steering is assigned properly.

4) Do the same for the Throttle and Brake, and then you should be good to go.

***Also remember to turn the "Throttle / Brake axes" to "Seperate" (In Windows you need to have your pedals option for "Combined Axes" unchecked/off).
----------------------------------------------------------

If you notice in the lower right corner (When in the controls menu of the game), you have green and red bars to indicate throttle and brake movements. They should NOT be showing if your feet are off the pedals. If you press the pedals, they should move up and down. That is how you know they are working. Also, go into the Display options of the game and set "Show Pedals" to YES, that way you can see if they are working while you are racing on the track.

Hope this helps!
Make sure that you have your pedals seperate/combined depending on what they are in your driver settings, and that Throttle/Brake are set to axes. Then go to Axes/FF in the wheel menu and click on accel/throttle (one button if combined) and select the appropriate axes.

Then get on the track

Damn you Tweak. Damn you.
haha

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG