The online racing simulator
Live for speed keep cutting out
(22 posts, started )
hi
I was about to run the new x10 patch when LFS cuts when i click on the ready button. I don't know why it's doing it. Can anyone find what the problem could be.
Thanks
What do you mean it is "cutting out," explain your terminology, I'm not sure what exactly you're saying is going awry.
it keeps shuting down raedy time i try to race
I think his game crashes alot.

What screen do you get up to before the game crashes and do you have an error message?
Post your computer specs.

If you aren't sure, here is how.

Start - run - dxdiag
tell us:
Processor, and memory.

Then go to the display tab, and tell us what "name" under device.
Processor: Intel core 2 duo
Memory: 512Mb
Graphics Card: Radeon X300 SE (Plan to upgrade soon)
Does it crash and nothing happen, or is there an error that comes up after/before it crashes?
it crashes and nothing happen
I'm having very similar issues, patch X ( running 10 ) will just lock up. It's never happened with the earlier versions.
Yes, I've re downloaded LFS and I'm running a clean version but still it happens.........

I'm trying a clean windoze install and only running LFS and we'll see what happens then but I'm suspecting the new patch.

Anyone else had a similar issue ???
Did ye guy's try and re-install ?
tried that before posting no effect, it's still the same.
Can anyone help me ???
If it gives an error report, than post it, because then Scawen knows exactly what is going wrong, otherwise no one has any clue, it sure hasn't happened to me before.
me ethier
It's not giving an error report, it's just doing a .5 sec loop, stuttering then either disconnecting or restarting back into the game.
I've turned off AV, Firewall and played with running services to check whats happening. I've checked registry and spyware. ( I am a tech and have some idea of standard windoze issues.)
I'm putting in a seperate drive with just windoze & LFS but I haven't come across this before before with any previous version.

Win XP ( fully patched )
XP3200 Athalon
1 Gig ram
Nvidia 5950
looks like no one can help us.
I would try updating graphics and sound drivers first, then take it from there.
What Direct-X version are u running ? and is the Xpatch DX10 certified ?
How is that cooling? Try underclock your cpu a bit. My boxed Core2Duo 6600 CPU fan is really bad. Still havent replaced it so I go a bit underclocked. But when my computer crash, I get a bsod. No problems with it underclocked.

This will determine if it is hardware or software related.
can anyone help?
Quote from king-racer :can anyone help?

I had that same problem in some other patch, but when i rebooted my computer, it worked..
it just started to work again

(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG