The online racing simulator
new Starter sound
(16 posts, started )
new Starter sound
Finished editing a new starter motor sound, just put this in data/engine and press shift a and change the starter sound to this and btw the starter motor sound is from subaru impreza

EDIT-ADDED new sounds you can use for BF1 and gtr cars and so on in that class
EDIT-2- added 2 more sounds for LX and UF1 class
EDIT-3 Dave ws's engine sound pack with starter clip in it i edited the xrt to make it more better
srry lfsforum has 1.95 mb limit so had to use other mirror http://www.badongo.com/file/4195360
Attached files
starter.zip - 46.5 KB - 1883 views
GTR_starter sound.zip - 50.3 KB - 1676 views
small engine start.zip - 24.8 KB - 1268 views
LX_ENG Start.zip - 42.8 KB - 1201 views
should sound funny in the mrt or bf1... :P
sounds good, i will try it tomorow
finished making a starter sound for BF1 and gtr's should be relevant for both of em' guess what car it's from *hint it costs about a milloin and blows its tires out at full speed in about 18 mins*

SEE first post
Added two more engine sounds one for lx class and one for uf1 class both normal and gtr versions check first post
#6 - Jakg
Any chance you could add these to Dave's default sounds and then upload that as a pack?
Did shift-a change for patch X or X10? Where in the world do you put this. I've never seen anything in shift-a that you can load other than each specific car sound, which are just tweaks to the shift-a sliders.

I'd really like to know as I'd love to get rid of the horrible XRT sound and use something else. Can you completely change the sound of cars as well? Or are they only as I thought, sliders adjusting the sound?
Ok Night hawk press shift a then go all the way down until you see the starter part the press L and load the sound clip then adjust the volume t your liking and im gonna put these clips in Dave's sound pack
#9 - bbman
I liked the small engine starter and the GTR-one... The normal is too short and you don't really hear a start, and the LX one doesn't work...
fixed the lx one gonna upload dave w's sound pack with my clips on it

SEE first post
nice sound
the GTR one is stolen from gtr2?
What are you stupid it's from the veyron
great sounds but I can't hear them.
You CAN increase/decrease the volume in the sound editor
BUMP

i cant load them? it says 'no files found'

EDIT: fixed

new Starter sound
(16 posts, started )