The online racing simulator
Nice new stat info
(64 posts, started )
Nope he is not a brick Moose as we can all still beat him (sometimes)
#27 - SamH
Only Becky could make a typo by putting a letter upside down!
Having had Sam's joke explained to me in team speak a few times I can assure you all it is actually quite funny.
I can see why *turning monitor back to its rightfull place*
#30 - FL!P
LOL, Sam.
I don't get the Sam/brick/teenager joke. I'm a little slow. Can someone please explain it for us?
The Sam brick thing, well invert the 'b'. The Sam teenager thing was somebody implying that he's even uglier these days.

Thankfully for Sam he makes up for his visual shortfall by bribing us into liking him by adding his name to the CTRA dev team. Now we just need to debug his code...

Oh wait, that's me.
Ah, OK, ta.
#34 - SamH
Oi! My code's not that bad!
your code is great:

Michael Marcks, from Germany, has competed in 172 races and driven 5,824 laps since the launch of the CTRA X-System. In this time, Michael has caused 696 yellow flags, which is a ratio of 11%. This is a good yellow flag ratio.

Michael has won 94 races and reached the podium, in second or third place, a further 42 times in 172 races, while failing to finish a total of 13 times.This means Michael has completed a really admirable 92% of the races in which he's participated. During those races, Michael has achieved an absolutely fantastic 62 fastest laps.

Come on, sam is in shape... that shape just turns out to be round...

#37 - SamH
Quote from MINIz guy :If anybody comes up with me, can they post it up for me? Please?

I was doing something else on there today, and this cropped up
Attached images
miniz-guy.gif
Hmm
Attached images
ctra1_not_edited_nah.jpg
lol

/me bangs head against wall

lol
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Come on, sam is in shape... that shape just turns out to be round...

hahahaha! Are you trying to say Sam likes Pies?
/offtopic

StableX - you ever played Tac Ops?

/endofftopic
Quote from Krammeh :/offtopic

StableX - you ever played Tac Ops?

/endofftopic

tac as in tactics and StableX in same sentence seems rather odd to me.
nope, never played tac ops. More halrf life based games like DOD, CS and TFC though when TF2 comes out, I will be there for that!
#44 - SamH
Over the last couple of days, the CTRA website's had a fair beating (over 20,000 hits), and I'm sure it's not actually THAT popular.. so to give it a breather, I've added a link in MyCTRA to show the homepage with your own "write-up". I've introduced this link to save me being sued for any more F5 keys
Quote from SamH :Over the last couple of days, the CTRA website's had a fair beating (over 20,000 hits), and I'm sure it's not actually THAT popular.. so to give it a breather, I've added a link in MyCTRA to show the homepage with your own "write-up". I've introduced this link to save me being sued for any more F5 keys

thats funny! great idea to add a link though. Will be interesting to see the difference in hits as a result!
Are you implying that CTRA drivers are self gratification junkies?

Maybe they should search for 'affirmation girl' on You Tube for a dose of reality check ...
#47 - Nobo
Quote from Becky Rose :Are you implying that CTRA drivers are self gratification junkies?

Erm....yeah...we are...

Quote :Michael has caused 112 yellow flags, which is a ratio of 8%. This is a really commendable yellow flag ratio, typical of only the best racers to be found on the CTRA.

Thank you SamH!
Hi Sam, you look younger in this one !

Could you give me your secret :-)

Friendly

Michel.

PS: The CTRA-X Site is looking more and more nice and pro to use.
Attached images
SamDriver.bmp
as we are talking about stats, i still would love to see
top10´s for:

- most wins (overall)
- most wins (%) (only with at least 50 or 100 races driven)
- less yellow flags (%) (same with the races)

i know there´s is another "stats" thread... but i wanted to give a little "reminder", just in case.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG