The online racing simulator
Stock Cars
(6 posts, started )
Stock Cars
We need a stock car in LFS.

Not just for the oval, I find in the Nascar sims I spend the most time playing on road courses.

Theres something to be said for pushing a 3900lbs car with half the grip of an open wheeler and alot less downforce around a road course. If you don't believe it, get your hands on nascar 2003 (papyrus) and try to take the bus-stop at watkins glen at the same speed as the RL drivers.

Please search next time this and more ovals has been suggested over a million time.

But +1
Whouhouww !!!

Get lfs tweak and you'll be able to tweak the engine to get some sortof stock car. The XRR is a good base for this job.
Quote from rjm1982 :We need a stock car in LFS.

Not just for the oval, I find in the Nascar sims I spend the most time playing on road courses.

Theres something to be said for pushing a 3900lbs car with half the grip of an open wheeler and alot less downforce around a road course. If you don't believe it, get your hands on nascar 2003 (papyrus) and try to take the bus-stop at watkins glen at the same speed as the RL drivers.

And they need to try making consistent comepetieve laps on ovals other than talladega or daytona before they come in posting s*** ignorant comments (im not saying you are, im just referencing other people, wont say any names)
Quote from shadow2kx :Whouhouww !!!

Get lfs tweak and you'll be able to tweak the engine to get some sortof stock car. The XRR is a good base for this job.

Not really. I mean it can count as a stock car, but I think he wants those traditional stock car
They can come close, but they are still pretty light arent they?

Stock car should be just under 2 tons. That, and 4 speed transmission, 700hp naturally aspirated, less suspension...

But yeah, whats in the game now can make for a decent "feel" of a stock car, they just slow down a bit too much and don't have the torque feel on accelleration.

Stock Cars
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG