The online racing simulator
LFS World problem
(78 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Bradracer :i bet its like the M25 on there everyone in UK would know what im going on about lol

I've watched Top Gear enough to know the answer.
Milanche is online at:
[url="javascript:void(0);"]Phlos is my god[/url]

loooool
No I'm not!!!!
-
(pauliaK) DELETED by pauliaK
As you can see my current server is, according to Phlos, "I am a man".

Which means three things.

Firslty, he's watching this thread in order to satisfy his sexual depency on being recognised for his 1337n355.

Secondly, he really does get off on his immature incapability to be accepted socially.

His penis is, apparently, smaller than mine. Because he's just a boy.
PB's aren't getting recorded apparently. Done two this evening that aren't showing.
It would have been called "Phlos isn't very good at hacking because he's a second rate hacker" wouldn't fit (LFSW has it's limits).

Remember, Phlos is sulking because he wasn't allowed on the dev team (not surprising if this is all he can manage)
Damn, this is quite serious I believe

25601 users playing online now

P.S. Damn you Phlos, burn in hell !!! (I Hope he won't hack me now )
What a willy
Quote from Lotesdelere :Lotes

27000 players on LFSW, thats 843 more full servers, 26000 will be noobs and the first thing they will want to do is try CD servers, however you can do the admin .........

Devs. you may need a bigger ban file.
what a tard
Just to re-iterate how pathetically simple this was for Phlos. He already has a database of 28,000 S2 licence names - a long story and he was banned for it - and today we find 28,000 licences online. All he's done is gone through his database and sent LFSW the URL that LFS sends when joining a server to report the driver as being online.

There are a few protocols in place to protect LFSW from this kind of thing, I wont detail them although I have myself figured this out - I just never used it for anything nasty (apart from downloading 1024 skins for free before everyone else could ), I suspect this will delay patch Y whilst Scawen and Victor add a kind of pubstat key to the LFSW system.

In all, a really simple exploit from a small minded individual and the net loosers are us lot who now have to wait longer both for patch Y, and the fixes to protect against the server crasher.

Add to this my own PC dying today and i'm really not having a good day... lol

So he's not a hacker, he's an idiot. He's not even the equal of my the long hair that grows in my right nostril.
Quote from Becky Rose :Firslty, he's watching this thread

No, the screenshot was made at about 18:05 CET = 5:05pm BST = 16:05 UTC/GMT, about 40 minutes before this thread has been started.

In fact I believe it was the very first attempt the hacker did before creating the other server, a kind of test as a POC...
Oh, I hadn't realised that, tbh I didnt notice the contents of the screenshot in the above thread (there's quite a lot of screenshots in other threads so I didnt look).

Well that makes it personal then. I imagine he's upset because I banned 2 of his secondary LFS accounts in order to match the ban on his first account. Well I didnt a CTRA admin did, but it was me that he PM'd and moaned to so he blamed it on me.

I wonder if I should do something to his poker site then, it looks ripe for code injection...
host not found of master server ._.

lol phlos, you have nothing better to do?

E: it seems fixed
E2: Highest: 58208
:ices_rofl
Quote from Becky Rose :I wonder if I should do something to his poker site then, it looks ripe for code injection...

you could crack his speed hack so at least he wont make any more money with it
#67 - axus
Surely, the source of the data sent to LFSW can be discovered and the person responsible (99.99999999% it's Phlos) can be charged? - at the very least, any authority should ban him from using a computer for a few years, which should teach him a lesson.
Now I looked and saw that most of Estonians are in spectate mode, but they are not online at all
The person behind this prank could be anyone, not necessarily Phlos. It could be him, but it could also be someone else trying to blame it on him. We don't really know until we get the ip address of the person who did this.
Maybe he has dynamic ip
Maybe he has small penis
Quote from thisnameistaken :He's persistent, I'll give him that. I would also guess he's very, very lonely.

Kev, I'm lonely.

Hold me please.

#74 - axus
Quote from spankmeyer :Maybe he has small penis

That's not a maybe. But even if he has dynamic IP, the ISPs should still keep track of who has what IP so that shouldn't be a big hurdle. I can't say I know much about hacking myself but he's probably sent the message through a few servers to make it harder to track back.
This thread is closed

LFS World problem
(78 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG