The online racing simulator
MRT - Kart setting
(18 posts, started )
MRT - Kart setting
Does anyone have a MRT setting that makes it run like a Kart?

Thanks... I know this is weird but I would like to have a kart setup for the MRT.
I think it will quiet hard to make the MRT feels like a kart since kart dont have suspensions uunlike MRT (only tyres assumes this function). But you can try to harder the suspension and deflate a little the tyre pressure maybe it will do the trick

Note: a discussion about kart can be found here, in the improvement subforum.
Quote from shadow2kx :I think it will quiet hard to make the MRT feels like a kart since kart dont have suspensions uunlike MRT (only tyres assumes this function). But you can try to harder the suspension and deflate a little the tyre pressure maybe it will do the trick

Note: a discussion about kart can be found here, in the improvement subforum.

But if the stiffen up the suspension on the mrt, wouldn`t it be like impossible do drive?
#4 - aoun
i got afew that feel like a kart.. it helps big time cause theres less sensitivity and more slide like a shifter kart..
MRT is undriveable, unlike a kart....

With a kart is easy to go fast :Kick_Can_ even without suspension. I tried to convert MRT in a kart but it is imposible to turn...
I had just this problem and made a half-decent kart mod, I can assure you it feels very different to the MRT5 ever would but certainly has no problems turning. The setup options are not enough on their own to get anywhere close, tbh.
I will be pleased if you let me try this set
okey , there you go, veery very hard to drive !!!

1 of the 4 setups does only have 1 gear

so just try it ,

reintjan
I tried the setups.. They are okay? Perhaps you can test them in my server later today?

server name: FSAE - Practice Session
I tried to make a kart set, long time ago but it is impossible cause fsae is completely different from a kart… there is no suspension movement whatsoever in a kart.. Only chassis flex.
As I see my kart set philosophy is close hotmail’s sets with the only difference I did not try to eliminate suspension movement. I chose the higher equal spring rates for both front and rear suspension leaving it almost undraped and I used the anti roll bars to balance it like a kart but it is just not working lol… it feels like a cart with terrible or broken chassis without any torsion bars.
Attached files
MRT5_kd kart.set - 132 B - 825 views
feel free to test and tune the set tonight at..

FSAE - Practice session
the FOX handles exactly like a kart, at most tracks.
I don't think so...

With my kart, I can easilly drift without any kind of risk, can you do that with FOX?
yep
Your kart must handle funny, either that or your FOX is setup weird. I know you're far more familiar with karts that I am but they're completely different beasts IMO.
its hard to explain, but the way the FOX reacts, turns in etc is very similar to a kart, the way it turns in, grips and slides. i just get the same 'feel' from it.

the MRT is not very similar to a kart because it isnt progressive enough, you are on the limit then you just lose it, where as the FOX is quite predictable around the limit.
#17 - -M-
Quote from TRM.13 :I don't think so...

With my kart, I can easilly drift without any kind of risk, can you do that with FOX?

Yes, at low speeds. Not at 200km/h with downforce
#18 - aoun
i know where ayrton is comming from and i agree with him, hop in a rotax or shifter kart and you feel it abit..

its not exactly like a kart, but other then the speed and downforces and size, its similar in handling.

MRT - Kart setting
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG