The online racing simulator
[NPC] Has A New Owner
(5 posts, started )
[NPC] Has A New Owner
Hey....North Pole Cruisings Matt has had to pass the ownership down the line to Me (johnfromsunnymull) and [DWLYTS] Dustin (imthebestracerthereis). We have a new programmer to make our InSim as the one before (not mentioning any names) never had time to do it, or allways had an excuse not to do it. We have a new Host, and have 1 server but it could be possible that we will move up to servers. The host will be up from 7am in the morning until 12pm at night. The idea of this was inspired from the legendry LTC and CLC, i know what you are all thinking there is too many of these, but us at NPC are trying our best to come up with new ideas to make this more fun and maybe more challenging .

We are also looking for members, to be admins or officers, you dont have to be in the actual NPC team you can just be an officer or an admin.

Hopefully you find this interesting and can i just say, if you dont like the fact about a new cruise server then dont post here slagging cruise servers off, there are people out there who like them, and why do you care? If you dont like them, then just ignore them, they dont have to wreck your LFS experience, and they DONT steel racers, its there choice to do what they want, they spent £24 on this game and should be able to enjoy the game in any way they want (apart from the obvious " Being a complete NooB ".

We have a new website that is [NPC] Website i know its only a wee cheap one for now as we dont have a very big bugget to spend if this thing doesnt come succesful.

Thank You
John
Yea i put it like that as that is what many people think that an InSim is the money making basis so i will change it.

Thanks
John

PS : What has the quote got to do with your post?
Because that mistake is made in a few places on your website.

Why are you doing this anyway? I don't like these servers myself, but it's someone else's idea, there are already servers doing it - why not do something totally different? Just smacks of a lack of imagination.

I also thought you were into racing when you first arrived. Shame that most of the newcomers we get these days go for the easy option instead of learning how to race.
Well, Mate i am into racing as well as Cruising, infact i am prbably more into racing, i just hepled out a friend in making this then he had to leave it and asked me to take it over, and well he had put a lot of effort into it and i thought well its worth a try.

You say it is similar? Well that is the thing we have the same ideas yes Making money and Buying cars, but we are trying our damdest to make it as far fetched from CLC and LTC as possible but the thing is we all have the same base idea make money and buy cars. We are not just making it a cruise server, well obviously it is, and then if people like NPC in generaly not just the cruise server, the people i.e the admins, and just the community we are trying to make, we will be pushing the boat out even further and put on our thinking caps and come up with different ideas of servers still from us NPC but wont be cruise servers, things like [noobs] Sumo, they thought hard about making something different and had a lot of time to make that server which is an amaszing, (dont worry we are not steeling your idea, just mentining it). So we are just brining up seom weird and wonderful servers. So that there is not just racing, as it is the most popular and the reason why people buy this.

Thanks
John

[NPC] Has A New Owner
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG