The online racing simulator
Surround sound 5.1 advice, please
(7 posts, started )
I'm building a new rig primarily for LFS but also for FlightSim and DVD watching. So, which surround sound speakers 5.1 are recommended at a price of 50-100£ ?

It's not for HI-FI listening and I now that a speaker set costing 1.000£ is the best. I already have a HI-FI system for music, 2 speakers, costing +5.000£ so I know that quality cost So just for effects in games and DVD
If it was me...I would go for anything made by Logitech.

Like these

Cheapest I can find of the web is £45, here
That's exactely what others have recommended me, so I will go for these X540, thanks
Not a problem mate, I just wish I could have 5.1
creative and logitech both best speaker companies
#6 - Davo
I'd go for the Logi Z-5500. A bit over 100 quid but well worth it for movies and surround games.
Quote from Davo :I'd go for the Logi Z-5500. A bit over 100 quid but well worth it for movies and surround games.

im gonna come in after 2 years lol you prob have different speakers now lol did you get the x540s?
i will give you an idea of what i did.
when i first got into audio and speakers i got the x530s and they are very good especially for the price $90 AUD. i mainly used them for music but they were good for games and movies to.
i just got the z 5500 for $399 AUD (pretty good seeing as every where else were selling them for around $800 AUD) now they are awsome i have never been more impressed with speakers. what you gotta do is listen to them in person and you will see what im on about.
so you are using your x540s for games and such they would be ample for what you need im assuming your using a small room with a computer ect a study thats what i mainly use them in. today i was testing out my z 5500 and i have alot more then what i need for the setup im using im in a small room with a computer and all this power in a small room is just overkill lol.
but i still love it just cant get enough lol

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG