The online racing simulator
It was nice.
I hope there will be broadcast for next race too and I'll catch the start
Nice especially with LFSworld on side.
A tip for them also if they can get 2 screens going. Positions are clearer and frequently updated.

Good job! Loved it Better then cityleague broadcast on Game-TV, if you ask me
#53 - Tube
any chance to get this as a downloadable file?
Quote from Tube :any chance to get this as a downloadable file?

Yep, if im correct, its in progress.
#55 - arco
Thanks for a great broadcast! Had no serious problems with the stream really, just some occasional rebuffering. Good job ASR guys! And the english was fine.
it was buffering every minute in VLC player for me so i changed to winamp and it worked fine.
#57 - arco
Quote from BenjiMC :it was buffering every minute in VLC player for me so i changed to winamp and it worked fine.

Yep, I used winamp as well.
Thanks to ASR for the broadcasting.
Sounds like it worked well! top job

just waiting for a download
Thanx guys. It was very hard to me... Next time we try to find better commentator!

After one week you can download it from advancedsimracing.com (i hope)
#60 - Tube
It's always hard, anybody who didn't host an internet broadcast before cannot nearly imagine how hard
Quote from ZODhog :
After one week you can download it from advancedsimracing.com (i hope)

Ok cool,
Just wonder how many people tuned in?
Quote from Arrow. :Ok cool,
Just wonder how many people tuned in?

The broadcast had a peak of 64 listeners, and around 50 constantly.
I did some comentating on live TV brodcasting of LFS races (open Serbian C'ship), so I know how it is from commentating side.
And it was a long race too!

My connection is to weak for stream but I sure am looking forward for DL.

Keep on with the good job!
Teamm8 of mine found that the quality of the stream was not very good, bad viewing quality, Masters of Endurance had a better quality stream...
Not really, I think the quality was waay better then the MoE stream had. That was too laggy for me, that's why I couldn't watch it...

BTW better quality needs more bandwith... OR would you rather wait while buffering? I don't think so
As much as I appreciate broadcasts, I would rather not watch at all if the visual quality was too poor.
Following my teamm8, who was on the broadcast, it was no way near the MoE stream... I understand that you need to make a compromise, in quality, but id rather see a good stream then a poor quality stream were you coudnt see who was who...

Dunno how the MoE guys did it but, i enjoyed that stream very much in the last season... It was live and no buffering and the resolution was quite big, so i dont know how they do it, but maybe you guys can talk with then and find out??

Also the stream was only on 1 server, why not change to different servers under racing??? Especially on server 2 there were major fights for positions. @ MoE they changed servers very freakently.

Anyways MoE stream is the daddy in the live coverage streams sofar... Id appreciate that there is even a stream for BoTT, but it can be so much better then yesterday... Ok maybe the guys are limited in bandwith but like i said before... Id prefer a good one, id agree with raptor.
Dunno, but the moe stream wasnt much better, tbh, they were quite the same imo.
Im sure quality could be raised, but it really depends on the listeners' number. Still, as for the first live stream by ASR, it was more than enjoyable.
Quote from Koopa :Also the stream was only on 1 server, why not change to different servers under racing??? Especially on server 2 there were major fights for positions. @ MoE they changed servers very freakently.

Masters of Endurance only uses 1 server, I think you may be thinking of the ZT hosted 24 hour race.
See they are running a rerun...
Hey Guys. Some pretty good news from
ASR TV. We have got a new commentator.
Marius 'squasseL' Golombeck. He is from Team Inferno and
will broadcast server one. Do you want to submit informations about your team? New drivers ? New Skins? Do you want us to refer to your team?
Write squasseL a mail to "squassel@teaminferno.de" or write him in MSN before the race "mariusgolombeck@hotmail.de".
#72 - arco
Sounds good ZODhog.

There's some team info here if it helps.
that helps when you want us to submit something special just write a mail or msn
#74 - Jay
Has the stream be released? lol i think i woke up an hour late to see it was looking foward to it, btw sorry for bumping an old thread, was just wondering if there was any news?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG