The online racing simulator
Round 1 Qualifying Results
yes
And server #3 is actually #4 right?
where do I race Grid 2 ?
Server 2 at a guess, doesn't appear to be running though.
anyone know the password for pool4
Can someone care to explain to me how this race will work seeing as the race is being held over 3 servers
Quote from niall09 :Can someone care to explain to me how this race will work seeing as the race is being held over 3 servers

Simple, ppl do a qualification on the 3 servers, then the fastest 32 advance to server 1, the 33-64 advance to server 2, and the rest race on server 3.
i`know that much, but how are the race results determined? Is it like if you qualified into the second server, you can't come in the top 32 and cant go beyond 64?
Quote from niall09 :i`know that much, but how are the race results determined? Is it like if you qualified into the second server, you can't come in the top 32 and cant go beyond 64?

It depends on how many ppl finishes on each server, so if u win server 2, and there are only 25 ppl finished on server 1, you will be 26th. So you get points for the 26th place. I guess.
tbh, i think thats bs.... me, for example, im so shite at qualifying but i am a fairly consistent racer and can move up the pack safely but, i suppose i cant see much else working
You'd best get better at qualifying, then.
so its gonna be partly a hotlapping competition Should be limeted to 32 teams, and have 2 divisions.... too late now though
Qualifying is a part of nearly all forms of motorsports. It's nothing new.
-
(Kaw) DELETED by Kaw
any chance of the full race one results?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG