The online racing simulator
Round 1 Pre Race Discussion
Talk about Round 1 here.
Anyone have a good enduro set,I can't get my tyres to last
I think you're a bit late with that, don't you think ? lol
What car do you use anyway.
Quote from Michel 4AGE :I think you're a bit late with that, don't you think ? lol
What car do you use anyway.

never to late mate XFG
Oh yes it's to late, you'll see tonight You'll probably get owned left & right. You should practice, at least for your team !

I drive XRG, but I hope someone else can/will help you. Good luck.
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :never to late mate XFG

The XFG tyres should last the distance. Be smooth.
If not lower camber or raise tyre pressure the usual stuff
I have been practicing but I only clarafied this last night as I only joined DR yesturday....

whats your PB then ?
Most ppl drive in 1:34/1:35's. I've seen some XFG's doing low 1:34's.
in xrg there is a constant low 1.34 possible since the tyres are warm. we have no problems concerning the tyre temperatures.
Quote from Michel 4AGE :Most ppl drive in 1:34/1:35's. I've seen some XFG's doing low 1:34's.

Yep and said I couldn't do a 1.34 ?
I never said you couldn't. Doing it for 50 laps though, that's something else. Don't focus too much on laptimes, just concentrate and you'll be fine
one mistake and the race can be over. its very hard to get back 4 seconds or something.
I'll try my best
There is practise on in "Battle Of The Teams #1"
#15 - arco
Someone please save replays of the qualifying and race, and make them available somewhere so I can get them. They're needed for the stats and results.
Where l can see tracker?
#18 - Ast
Hey, are the servers going to be passworded? If so could someone hit me up with a password please.
can i get the pass for tonight please. i am the new manager
Since my team manager is away on vacation, I'd like to get the password instead. If I'm allowed to start, that is.
password gone to team leader i send you a pm
password please server was restarted and password was changed
where are servers 2 and 3?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG