The online racing simulator
OMP F1 Gloves
(11 posts, started )
OMP F1 Gloves
WoW, nice job again and again
Jus downloaded
Doesn't the OMP get reversed?
Yeah, it gets reversed. It`s how the lfs gloves work.

One of the reasons I chose this glove is because the real logo is so far down the wrist it`s almost totally hidden by the sleeve, so you don`t even notice it`s reversed when you look at it
#6 - Gunn
There is a suit/glove topic in the skins section if you want to post it with other gloves.
Nice!

Can you also post the suit that you're using in the pic? that will be awesome...

Thnx
Quote from zeromussov :Nice!

Can you also post the suit that you're using in the pic? that will be awesome...

Thnx

Sorry zeromussov. I hate saying no to anyone that asks for anything, I really do, but the suit is just my own very personalised edit of Tonix`s excellent suit template released over on the Master Skinnerz site. The suit has my name, a couple of Scottish flags, a bunch of sponsor logos based on the look I wanted for it, and a few other bits, so it`s not really going to work for anyone else.

I guess you`re just going by the overall look of the suit though. There is a regular black version of the suit in Tonix`s template if you want to download it and check it out
Ok Thnx

I already have the 'orginal' suit of Tonix. (and yea its nice x))

But i like the black/blue combination at your suit ..
well then i have to make it on my own

Thnx anyway

srry for bad english
Great quality, thanks.
Thanks unseen.

It's just as the girls say...

No glove, no love

OMP F1 Gloves
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG