The online racing simulator
Sims vs Real Life
(36 posts, started )
Quote from Becky Rose :The most viewed episodes of the STCC reached over 120,000 downloads + streams, mostly downloads. Mostly thanks to some good linkage. We didn't sustain it sadly, but i'm not lying so **** off.

Why be like that? Have you had a bad day? Just because two people dont believe your viewing figures you throw a girly tantrum.
Quote from theirishnoob :sims = for poor people/ people with no real life driving skill , real life = something only lfs users could dream about , dam addictive lfs :P

Eh?

There a lot of good drivers in LFS, and quite a few RL racers, even some professional racers.
#29 - Jakg
Quote from theirishnoob :sims = for poor people/ people with no real life driving skill , real life = something only lfs users could dream about , dam addictive lfs :P

Erm, so because i play LFS i'm poor (without bragging, i'm not exactly on the bread line, but i'm certainly not loaded as you seem to need to be to run your own Kart competitively). I'd also like to know how you work out that just because i play LFS i therefore have no driving skill...?

Oh no wait, your the guy who thought that all motorsport should be banned but the "fun stuff" (WRC) and that only 7-12 year olds kart, how could i forget! :doh:
Quote from SamH :I don't see it as an attack on anyone.

Amen to that mr sam. Becky takes things far to seriously. It's always an attack on me or an attack on my work. Becky always takes the slightest criticism & turns it into an ATTACK! aarggghh run for the hills, sometimes she just comes across as an attention whoring drama queen.

Attack: "to try to hurt or defeat using violence, to criticize someone strongly"

Its not like they came around your house & whacked you. I think you love to kick up a fuss & put up a good fight. Now I must go, I have a shield to erect .
Are any mods gonna clean up this thread, a lot of offtopic sh**t in here. Delete this too
Ah dont worry. Once the X-System is finished i'll be gone and this sort of thing will be a thing of the past. Although I do wonder why i'm bothering with it at all sometimes.
#33 - SamH
Because if you didn't, you'd have to listen to about six UKCT people rolling about whinging and moaning about how our heads hurt, and how there should be another InSim packet, IS_HARD
I see where ajp71 is coming from. I think alot of people are saying :wtf2: to viewing figures like that. Look at the rest of the leauges in LFS and Sim Racing in general cannot come close to that! People are skeptical and will need proof, what proof I do not know. I think this proof is what ajp was asking for.

People don't believe anything until they see hard download facts.

@Sam I did think 1mil per race was a "bit" high when you said it hehe. I figured that number was a bit off. 100k sounds more like it! =)
Sorry for my outburst becky i think i just had to moan at someone that day.
Quote from DeKo :decent article, just skimmed it, ill give it a proper read later.

Random and completely unrelated question, but please tell me that kartsim wont be on the gmotor2 engine >_<. just from one of the video's it had that "look" about it.

no it's not.

Sims vs Real Life
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG