The online racing simulator
Purchasing LFS
(11 posts, started )
Purchasing LFS
If I were to purchase LFS, how long before I get activated and can play it?
Normally it takes only a few minutes at the most. When I got it, my confirmation email arrived almost as soon as I'd clicked the button
Quote from Dajmin :Normally it takes only a few minutes at the most. When I got it, my confirmation email arrived almost as soon as I'd clicked the button

It depends on how you pay, whether it's paypal, or other methods. Usually not long in most cases.
took a good few hours for me, but that was when they were having problems with the forums

It should arrive with in a couple of minutes.
#5 - JEP
5 min on the clock!
#6 - herki
It was a matter of minutes buying via PayPal
is there any way i can send in a money order or somthing? at least thats if i can get the money lol
Quote from callmebob :is there any way i can send in a money order or somthing? at least thats if i can get the money lol

Its possible, but to save hassle it would make more sense to get someone to pay on their credit card and you give them the cash.
ya, thats what i would prefer to do but my pops dosnt "trust the site" and i dont want to bother any of my friends about it, i may see if my local lan arcade guy will do it.
Quote from callmebob :my pops dosnt "trust the site"

What? Look at the size of this community. It's probably the biggest sim racing community on the planet and we all used our credit cards to purchase the sim.

There's absolutely nothing to 'not trust'.

Really, some peoples paranoia when it comes to purchasing on the net is unbelievable.
ya, i know but idk, hes lost money before form fraud and now hes all worried

Purchasing LFS
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG