The online racing simulator
Right hand down abit love!
(20 posts, started )
the owner -> bad day
the girl -> new driving licence
In her defense, the road did look a bit moist. But I wonder what kind of idiot let her drive the dam thing in the first place? Didn't look like she was that familiar with manual nor powerful RWD cars in the first place. Stoopid people with too much money. In a way it's a shame it was apparently a replica.
She had trouble in the carpark yet she still thinks she can go out on the road and floor it. Fkn moron.
Only a replica, no harm done.
Noooo!
What a nice car, a women should never be allowed to drive it, because it`s allways ending the same way
Awww
#7 - Jakg
Quote from The Very End :What a nice car, a women should never be allowed to drive it, because it`s allways ending the same way

...?

NO-ONE should be allowed to drive a car that they blatently have no experience in trying to control etc, man or women - I'm sure there are JUST as many men who couldn't control a car like that at all, but they tend to do their f*ck ups in private, rather than letting their wife have their first go in public
Quote from Jakg :...?

NO-ONE should be allowed to drive a car that they blatently have no experience in trying to control etc, man or women - I'm sure there are JUST as many men who couldn't control a car like that at all, but they tend to do their f*ck ups in private, rather than letting their wife have their first go in public

See who is talking ^^ 14 year you say, can you drive a car?
NAh, joking with ya, but anyway, still standing on my point, no woman behind the wheel on a nice car!
#9 - Jakg
I'm 16, quite capable of driving a car (Disused Airfields ftw!) and have my own moped (which i can't yet ride due to inujry)
Quote from The Very End :..... no woman behind the wheel on a nice car!

Why not? Frightened that you might get shown up??
There ARE women that can drive, in the same way that there are men that can't!
I agree that a LOT of women are bloody useless drivers, but there still remains some that are bloody good!
I was having a bit of fun with a Boxter one evening...me on the CBR, and this Boxter was giving me a hell of a time on some quiet roads...they were taking great lines through the curves, and getting the power down in exactly the right spots..
To keep up with a sports bike takes some doing in ANY road car..but this one did.
When we stopped at the lights..you guessed it..it was a WOMAN driver!
Men! Never lend your expensive cars to women! This will be the end of the story
Quote from Bladerunner :I was having a bit of fun with a Boxter one evening...me on the CBR, and this Boxter was giving me a hell of a time on some quiet roads...they were taking great lines through the curves, and getting the power down in exactly the right spots..
To keep up with a sports bike takes some doing in ANY road car..but this one did.
When we stopped at the lights..you guessed it..it was a WOMAN driver!

Nah, that just tells us something about your riding .
Quote from mrodgers :Nah, that just tells us something about your riding .

Was thinking the same
To be honest, anyone male or female, could of done that. Depends really if you know the car in terms of the engine and the power and if you have driven it before. I don't know the exact figure, but if you knew it was, for example, a 4.5 L 400bhp V8 and your first time driving it you wouldn't accelerate that hard. If you were a racing driving or something fine, but just a normal driver you would be a fool to do so.
Quote :no woman behind the wheel on a nice car!

Um... I feel a track day coming on, looser pays!
And somehow nobody seems to take irony on this forum.
Of course I know there is great felame racers around in the world, and I also know that the most deaths in the traffic are caused by young boys that belive they can drive.
Quote from Becky Rose :Um... I feel a track day coming on, looser pays!

He he..that would be nice...what car will you match against my 'blade???

(remember Top Gear..Ariel Atom vs Fireblade...the 'blade lost, so I hope you haven't got an Atom hidden away somewhere!)
Nooooooooooooo chuck her in jail and throw away the key

That's fine, I'll take you up on the offer. Of course, I could care less if you would beat me and I paid because it would all be worth it. See, in light of your refusal to post your picture anywhere upon the LFS forum after countless requests, I WILL be bringing a camera along .

Muhahahahaha!!!!!

You can borrow my dads car free of charge Just dont break it

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG