The online racing simulator
How Not To Sell A Car
(24 posts, started )
How Not To Sell A Car
Ok, found this on one of the other boards that I frequent a lot. This thread runs for about 64 odd pages and shows that once you are in the hole, the best thing to do is to stop digging. However the seller just doesnt quite understand.

http://www.vx220.org.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=54660
Do we start from page 1 or page 7 that you have linked to?
Link repaired. Head banged off wall for being stupid.
Only 5 pages in, and HOLY HELL!

Shows nothing is a secret on the internet

What a plonker though...

Edit: What are these 48's people keep going on about. Sorry if its a noobish question.
I'm not sure what they mean by 48's, sure some one will say, but the level of detective work carried out
All I know is that they are tyres.

Your right, the amount ot detective work is great. I might post my car up and they will tell me everything

The guy seems like a right knob, only on page 7 though...
#7 - Bean0
Quote from The General Lee :Edit: What are these 48's people keep going on about. Sorry if its a noobish question.

Yokohama A048s...
Attached images
A48.jpg
#8 - CSU1
Quote from imranVXR :Explanation is quite simple the car for sale has not been in any accidents, the computer I use is at my brothers workshop and he has and does repair cars for a living as i said any inspection is welcome. I like the homework going on though keep it up

rofl...the crashed plate was photoshoped on lol..those mod bastards,and he spilled the beans about his bro hacking up cars for a living!

-------------------------------------------------------------
edit:

Quote from Fox :How many VX's has he repaired?

..lmao

--
e;

Quote from imranVXR :in response to all the very concerned members out there (of which prob a select few are actually interested in buying this car) Let me state some of the facts around the saga that has engrossed my VXR just to clear up a few things,
- Todays date is 02/08/07

god he's a bloody donkey lol!
#9 - robt
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Ok, found this on one of the other boards that I frequent a lot. This thread runs for about 64 odd pages and shows that once you are in the hole, the best thing to do is to stop digging. However the seller just doesnt quite understand.

http://www.vx220.org.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=54660

May i ask which forum it is that you frequent? as i also found it on another forum about 3 days ago.
Quote from Bean0 :Yokohama A048s...

Semi-slicks?

A bit of an anti-climax the thread was, but one of the best!
Currently on page 8 and laughing so hard I think I might have to take a break
It gets very boring after that. I had to clock out at page 24, but for curiosity's sake I clicked on the end of the thread- page 64!!! and, it's all just people spamming their own ads
Quote from robt :May i ask which forum it is that you frequent? as i also found it on another forum about 3 days ago.

I found it on pieandbovril.com a site for a things related to football in Scotland, and many other things also.

were did you find it?
#14 - robt
ahh, a bit off topic for the thread in hand then?
I found it on a capri owners forum (i would type out the address but its long and confusing )
Quote from robt :ahh, a bit off topic for the thread in hand then?
I found it on a capri owners forum (i would type out the address but its long and confusing )

It was shoved in the Genreral nonsence threads, where many random (and incredably stupid) things can be found.
Oh lawl..thats one ****ed up thread lol
what an oober noob, bet he just wanted to curl up and die but kept having sudden urges to use that spade....poor guy XD
LOL didnt know about that forum one of the guys on there races with my dad in a green VX
Lmao.. that VX thread is a pure classic!

one of the best lines

Quote :Forgot to say I would rather take the £10K and wipe my dogs arse with it than give it to you. Hope than sets out my position clearly

I love the 'Wolfman' thread. The guy with the hairy arms. Can't find it now though... maybe someone can drag that beauty out again.
#22 - Jakg
#24 - Jakg
Shut it, Sasquatch!

We all know it was you!

How Not To Sell A Car
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG