The online racing simulator
XST - new stunt team
(27 posts, started )
XST - new stunt team
XST- Xclusive Stunt Team (http://www.XtremeSR.com) is a developing stunt team with some good potential. They currently just made a video showing some of their hard work and training that can be found at http://www.xtremesr.com/xtreme ... %20Training%20Preview.wmv

The vid isn't perfect, nor was it meant to be, but it showcases some of their talent. It also shows some of the more basic tricks that they plan on doing. More complicated ones are planned for the future.

It should be interesting to see what these guys will come up with
#2 - DeadX
very nice video im looking for more wonderfull stunters if your intrested

and at the end credits i put 3 s's in xclusive LOL. oops, no biggie though
You've missed the "E" off the beginning of "Extreme". Don't be too embarrassed, it's a common mistake, in fact more people spell it with a capital X than a capital E these days. I blame the parents...

lol..but that's how i was always taught!!!!!
I think there's been a general shortage of letter "E"s since the advent of the world wide web. What with email, ecommerce, e-banking, e-government and so on, there just aren't enough letter "E"s left over for the words that traditionally employed them. It's a scandal, frankly, and I urge everyone to write to Tim Berners-Lee and ask him what he intends to do about it.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I think there's been a general shortage of letter "E"s since the advent of the world wide web. What with email, ecommerce, e-banking, e-government and so on, there just aren't enough letter "E"s left over for the words that traditionally employed them.

It won't actually stop there. Most uses of letter 'e' in making busines look better (e-PR) actually say nothing to most people. Those confused people also use lots of 'e' letters.. "Eeee... what?"
Nothing wrong with 'Xclusive' if it's pronounced correctly (that is, actually without the 'e')
#7 - DeadX
ok...apart from the letter "E" its not a big deal LOL, what you think about the video and the team people LOL
Ah, a stunt team. Havent seen a new one in a while Anyway, dave i suggest you make your sig ALOT shorter. Cool video! The stunt with XST Dare is VERY impressive! I hope too see more videos from you guys
Cool vid, looking forward to some very impressive stunts
Quote from Vendetta :Ah, a stunt team. Havent seen a new one in a while Anyway, dave i suggest you make your sig ALOT shorter. Cool video! The stunt with XST Dare is VERY impressive! I hope too see more videos from you guys

I enjoy taking up unnecessary space though lol

edit:changed it just for you Vendetta
Hehe, now its all compressed up. Fiddle around with it until you get something that looks nice and doesnt take up too much space Anyway, lets continue with the stunts!
vendetta its you!!!! LOL i know u remmeber me lol but ye that stuff is hella hard to freakin do man i didnt think i whould need to speed so much time on it, after work and sex and street racing i come home and practice, were hoping to get that car turnaround bumper to bumper thing down, and then start doing some really nice things with that.
the hell LOL. that video scard me i though i was gonna die looking at that old film.........but anyways yo the cones part, were already training for the wheelie thing we have though about, so we might do it and we have lots more stunts on our minds that will be hard as hell to do, were still tryin to do this car bumper to bumper first, thats like unltra hard to get lines up bumper to bumper, but were try and learning other things on the way
Mister DeadX,

I'd like to do stunts with your team, but, I already have my own team. Could I do stunts with your team even when I'm not a member? I can do those stunts and, I can do a wallride
Was on your server last night, and showed you some LX6 reverse drifting illepall Hope to go their again, but using my wheel this time
Quote from Vendetta :Hehe, now its all compressed up. Fiddle around with it until you get something that looks nice and doesnt take up too much space Anyway, lets continue with the stunts!

Yeah, like maybe put the 1/4 mile and HP/ft-lb and then a webpage link for the rest. Oh yeah, great stunts, keep 'em commin!
whoa LOL thats to funny man didnt mean to take your idea, but atleast u have some comp to go against now huh

and my team, what were gona do is basicly, get good at the stunt were doing, do a couple and record them, then move on to the next stunt, record them, and so on, untill we have alot of videos, then will make one big video of those stunts. And then, will move on to other stunts

and yes sure you can do stunts with us even though u dont wanna be on the team, its just the things we do takes team work, and i will need some people i can depend on to be there training with me as we do them. I got a new trainy today he just got a taste of how much we train and how hard it is to do them stunts, because we dont get bored of 1 stunt because we cant do them, we keep doing them no matter what and get better, its already been 2 weeks since we started and still have alot to do. Somtimes ill have a room up on LFS called "DeadX Stunters" and u can catch me and my team there training sometimes, most of the time its on demo because members dont have s2 but will soon get it

VISIT WWW.XTREMESR.COM AND POST ON FORUMS the site is not all about LFS its about Real cars and street racing im tryin to get it started
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease take away that stupid you got mail crap! Its so annoying lol
thats the point...if you check your mail by clicking the PM button on the top and then clicking the subject of the PM, you will be ok, and not have to worry about that sound again untill you get another PM
About taking my idea, it was a joke
Can I join your team ???
Nobody wants to join mine.
hahahaahahah....well man LOL sure bro you can, goto my site under LFS forums and post your info AIM and MSN, will play alittle LFS and see what you can do, ill add you to the waiting list, and trainings list
Quote from DeadX :hahahaahahah....well man LOL sure bro you can, goto my site under LFS forums and post your info AIM and MSN, will play alittle LFS and see what you can do, ill add you to the waiting list, and trainings list

hehe cool to see u here...good luck with the team

XST - new stunt team
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG