The online racing simulator
need help looseing connection in all servers
plz i need help quick i loose connection every time i go in to servers.
please help!
plz help
tried re-installing LFS?

what servers have you tried?

any error messages?

Can you browse, while in game? (like, open IE while in windowed mode).

Does it only kick you off once you get into a car? once you've driven for a while?

Lag bars at the bottom right go nuts?
Quote from Krammeh :tried re-installing LFS?

what servers have you tried?

any error messages?

Can you browse, while in game? (like, open IE while in windowed mode).

Does it only kick you off once you get into a car? once you've driven for a while?

Lag bars at the bottom right go nuts?

i have not reinstaled lfs
i have tried ur server and 'fm oval starters' and 'fm 360 event'
no error messages
and yes i can browse
and after i drive for a while it says lost connection to server.
and the lag bars r in green most of the time.
i reinstalled lfs and it still says 'did not receive player info' and other stuff i may haft to quit lfs
I seem to be having the same issues, only under connecting to a server, it will say, did not recieve ok, or did not recieve player info. When i finally do get into a server, i can race for about 2 mins then it kicks me off "lost connection" I am almost wondering if its LFS master server, but i really couldnt tell ya. Ive been playing lfs for 1 1/2 years and never had this problem till today
Quote from mutt107 :i reinstalled lfs and it still says 'did not receive player info' and other stuff i may haft to quit lfs

Quote from IceMan31x :I seem to be having the same issues, only under connecting to a server, it will say, did not recieve ok, or did not recieve player info. When i finally do get into a server, i can race for about 2 mins then it kicks me off "lost connection" I am almost wondering if its LFS master server, but i really couldnt tell ya. Ive been playing lfs for 1 1/2 years and never had this problem till today

you two tried speed tests? google adsl speed tests.
just did... it ran 3.2 megabits per sec
ICEMAN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE! Long time no see

Anyway... The Master server wouldnt have any effect on you losing connection to the racing server that you are already connected to afaik.

Quote from Krammeh :you two tried speed tests? google adsl speed tests.

Internet speed: 1200 kilobits per second
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BROTHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA missed ya dude... well then why am i being kicked do you know? is it my connection?

Quote from DANDAMAN05 :ICEMAN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE! Long time no see

Anyway... The Master server wouldnt have any effect on you losing connection to the racing server that you are already connected to afaik.

Missed you too man!!

Erm... Its a little odd that two people have the same problem. It most likely is an internet connection issue as you managed to be on the server for some time before being kicked / lagged out.

OR

Its a server issue and the datacenter is having trouble.

Does this happen on all servers? (rules out the latter).

------------

With regards to the person opening the thread.. then it seems that it is a connection issue for your internet
sorry to double post.. but i had another idea...

Where is the server located / whats its ping?

If its a high ping like an aussie server (for us in europe) then thats most likely why.
Quote from DANDAMAN05 :sorry to double post.. but i had another idea...

Where is the server located / whats its ping?

If its a high ping like an aussie server (for us in europe) then thats most likely why.

its all servers for me
Must be a problem with your internet connection.. or someone else is using your connection and downloading for example.
Quote from DANDAMAN05 :Must be a problem with your internet connection.. or someone else is using your connection and downloading for example.

its fixed now i dont get kickd from servers anymore
the only servers ive gone in were CTRA servers... but all of them were doing it... not now
ROFL both fixed at once.

It must have been an ISP issue, or an area issue! :P
Quote from Krammeh :ROFL both fixed at once.

It must have been an ISP issue, or an area issue! :P

lolz
Actually i think there was a server issue over here at UKCT. All is fixed now it seems

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG