The online racing simulator
logitech driving force pro help
(7 posts, started )
i just bought the logitech dfp and i try to calibrate the pedals on seperate axis but it only shows my 2 mouse axis and axis 0 and 1 so i cant separate the throttle and brake on 2 different axis..because it says i only have 2...is there any way to get more?
Have you installed the wingman drivers? I can't remember the url off the top of my head but google should turn it up pretty quick.
thank you!
I had the same problem with my DFP, but I just said screw it and used the combined axis for the brake and gas. It seems to work fine. Am I really missing much by not being able to have full brake and full gas at the same time?
Quote from Recury :I had the same problem with my DFP, but I just said screw it and used the combined axis for the brake and gas. It seems to work fine. Am I really missing much by not being able to have full brake and full gas at the same time?

Yeah I couldn't do without separate axis, it only makes a difference during corner entry when you need to keep the brake and accelerator on in order to keep the car balanced.
That sounds helpful, I'll give it a shot. It does seem like I have to be really, really, really, really careful with the pedals going into a corner with RWD, but I figured that was just me sucking/not having a great setup. Well, it probably is, but maybe this will help too.

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG