The online racing simulator
Logitech MOMO Shifter
(8 posts, started )
Logitech MOMO Shifter
I hawe a new MOMO FF Racing wheel (black). Just 1,5 months.

And problem:

When i shift (hand shifter) 1 gear down (to my side) and dont place shifter to center, and then after while i shift 1 gear up i hear not a one click but like a double click.

Vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncdaUp886Vw

How to repair it? Where is the problem? Because i just want to know what to fix.
Video is private, so noone can see it.

I'm not really sure what the problem is with it, make sure you haven't broken the spring in it though, if you have that is probably your problem.

Not sure what you're going off about on the clicking though; it is plastic.
Quote from PioneerLv :Hi all!

I hawe a new MOMO FF Racing wheel (black). Just 1,5 months!

And problem.....

....How to repair it? Where is the problem?
Becouse i just want to know what to fix, becouse it hawe guarantee!

If it is only 1.5 months old, and you have the warantee, then just submit it for the warantee. Shouldn't have to bother with fixing anything when you have a warantee. You may end up with a new MOMO and your old MOMO, which you could then use the pedals for a clutch.

My MOMO is almost 3 years old. The spring in my right side shifter broke. I would upshift and the lever would bounce after letting it go to give me an immediate downshift. The left side has all the springs and shifter mechanics, just not the lever. I just pulled the springs from the left and put them in the right side.
Now video is public.
Quote from mrodgers : My MOMO is almost 3 years old. The spring in my right side shifter broke. I would upshift and the lever would bounce after letting it go to give me an immediate downshift. The left side has all the springs and shifter mechanics, just not the lever. I just pulled the springs from the left and put them in the right side.

Cool. This just happened to me today. I was going to go buy a new one. I'll try this instead. Thanks.
I have the same problem, it clicks 2 times...But I don't use the shifter, I use the F1 shifter
FWI, I got a PM about swapping the springs on the left/right MOMO shifter, so I'll post it here instead of the PM for everyone.

IIRC, all it is, is a toggle laying under the cover, nothing mounted. Just remove the cover and you will see it sitting there. Pick it up from the unused side and replace the broken side. Simple (that is if I remember it correctly).
-
(PioneerLv) DELETED by PioneerLv
are the springs inside the shifter broken? mine broke after lettign a freind use it. I opened up the case and swiched the springs on the left side for the right.

EDIT: your momo some times veers to one side while driving? its a common logitech problem. easly fixed

Logitech MOMO Shifter
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG