The online racing simulator
Master server down
(16 posts, started )
#1 - muhaa
Master server down
Is the master server down for any one else,I cant seam to get connected today for some strange reason ?
Nope, working fine here.
#3 - muhaa
Strange wonder if tiscali is blocking me from connecting.

<?php 
C
:\>ping master.liveforspeed.net
Ping request could not find host master
.liveforspeed.netPlease check the name
and try again.

C:\>ping 213.40.196.103

Pinging 213.40.196.103 with 32 bytes of data
:

Reply from 213.40.192.249Destination host unreachable.

Ping statistics for 213.40.196.103:

PacketsSent 4Received 4Lost (0loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:

Minimum 0msMaximum 0msAverage 0ms
?>

Same problem here must be our ISP or something.
I got on earlier with out any problems and now I cannot connect
I just lost touch with the forum. I changed my DNS to OpenDNS as per JakG's suggestion and I'm back. Curious.
#6 - Bean0
DNS is borked again.
I'm using ISC Bind, not ISP DNS servers so it must be a recent balls up somewhere.

I'm here by using hosts file edits again.

213.40.20.2 www.lfs.net
213.40.20.4 www.lfsforum.net

Is it router problems? I kept loosing contact with the lfs forum and master server until I made some configuration changes in the firwall settings of my router specifically the dinial of service detection settings.
#8 - KWAK7
I had this problem on the weekend, Found out that it was a BT fault after emailing lfs tech, very fasturating, all weekend getting dropped off aswell! damm BT!
The wonders of a monopoly. Why should we try harder? Who else are they going to use?
Just change dns server's to the following bellow.Worked for me also and i can see the master list,I lost the forum also for a few minutes.

primary 208.67.222.222

secondary 208.67.222.220
guys i know the feeling ,im with tiscali i just had the same problem i also have a wireless router im back again.but i had 2 switch of my pc,turn of the wireless,then after a few mins turn it back on and well now im back....
-
(Bean0) DELETED by Bean0
I'm sorted again
Quote from muhaa :Is the master server down for any one else,I cant seam to get connected today for some strange reason ?

Scawen downloaded a mpr, and it deleted the world because of a script kiddie
By strange reasons I canot connect to the master server now. The forum works all fine, but canot conenct to master server in LFS.
I just wait and hope it works later :/ It usually seems to fix itself after some time, it`s just borring that now the only time I can play, I canot connect to the server.. lol.
Quote :
tristancliffe

You little troll go away kiddo.You need to grow up a bit,Get some ball's and stop going around posting trash.
It sounds like a joke to me. Maybe it's just my warped sense of humour.

Master server down
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG