The online racing simulator
Team Inferno Skinning Competition
First entry added, check the link above!
Just by looking at that skin tells me that it`s pretty useless for me to even try, it`s damn nice

But good luck to the ones that can make good skins.
@ The very end

The won't be THE skin in the end so maybe your approach fits our requests better than other skins. You should give it a try the more entries we have, the more exciting the Competition will become
Hehe ok, maybe I should try to make something, but don`t belive that it would be any good ^_^
Will this turn out the same as the logo competition?
What happened at the logo competition?
The team fell apart during it, and they never picked a winner. I didn't even know Inferno were back.
what logo competition? whose logo was it?
Oh, sorry then. I thought you mean the skinning competition under "logo competition" Not the same, though
Quicksilver, I don't know about the Logo Competition either, but I can asure you the team won't fall apart in the next ages
I think Lee and Quick confused Inferno with Itek logo competition they had going for a while.
Quote from BlackEye :I think Lee and Quick confused Inferno with Itek logo competition they had going for a while.

Whoa, dont drag me in to this, I was only asking what happened.

I know nothing
Yes my mistake it was Itek, I got confused because the also ran the same colours and similar style of skin
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Yes my mistake it was Itek, I got confused because the also ran the same colours and similar style of skin

yea right, and because they also happen to run a setup field, huh?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG