The online racing simulator
/cars command longer than 64 byte
Hello,
i develop a remote control app for the lfs dedicated server. My problem is that i send the "/cars xxx+xxx+xxx+xxx......" command format via a MsgTypePack(64 byte buff).But my car string gets more than 70byte if i set more than 13 cars at one time. Is there a solution without using the predefined car classes (ALL,etc..) ?

David
Attached images
1.PNG
cars=ALL afaik??
Quote from JogDive :Is there a solution without using the predefined car classes (ALL,etc..) ?

Afraid not, since this with mean that the 64 byte limit would need to be increased within LFS
#4 - _Rob_
I think you can do 'cars=ALL-xrg-mrt' etc to give all cars but xrgtt and mrt5...
Sorry guys, i meant the string of more than 13 of 18 cars is too long to send it via MsgType Pack.

Solution: warning message if car string > 64 byte
Quote from _Rob_ :I think you can do 'cars=ALL-xrg-mrt' etc to give all cars but xrgtt and mrt5...

very great idea thank you very much !

Edit:all is working fine now
Hey jog.. u planning on releasing this publically? Looks sweet and very usefull
Quote from franky500 :Hey jog.. u planning on releasing this publically? Looks sweet and very usefull

maybe.....
in the host file it says

cars=111000000000000000

so mabey lfs understands that? try it that way (i have nfi if you can do that in a setup.cfg)
Thanks dUmAsS, but i got it by _Rob_ tip
i think your idea is the pure bitset which is defined as an constant in the source code

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG