The online racing simulator
Wish that things were like they used to be (chocolate wise..)?
Well, it seems like your prayers have been answered. After high public demand, the long awaited and anticipated return of the Wispa bar is upon us!

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1280368,00.html

After having things his own way for years, it seems Mr Aero is now quaking in his boots...
A shame they're not still 16p, mind.
More than double its original price, ridiculous
Woooo!!

Very similar to an Aero, but far superior. There's something that's just brilliant about the concept of foam chocolate.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Woooo!!

Very similar to an Aero, but far superior. There's something that's just brilliant about the concept of foam chocolate.

That they can sell you less and make it look like more?

All the just-chocolate-but-in-another-shape-or-form "bars" are rubbish! Just buy a bar of Dairy Milk or Galaxy!
Quote from sinbad :That they can sell you less and make it look like more?

All the just-chocolate-but-in-another-shape-or-form "bars" are rubbish! Just buy a bar of Dairy Milk or Galaxy!

Its all about the 'texture'. Plus I seem to remember that the thicker chocolate on the outside made them suitable for dipping into hot drinks, a feat the Aero could never achieve..
Quote from Origamiboy :Its all about the 'texture'. Plus I seem to remember that the thicker chocolate on the outside made them suitable for dipping into hot drinks, a feat the Aero could never achieve..

Dipping into hot drinks!!!?
It's chocolate not a biscuit! It's not even a chocolate biscuit! It has the absorbent potential of a lego brick!
Rubbish, what they really need to bring back is Marmite Mini Cheddars. This is just another chocolate to go in your crappy selections, that you think are something cool until you open them on Christmas day!
Quote from sinbad :Dipping into hot drinks!!!?
It's chocolate not a biscuit! It's not even a chocolate biscuit! It has the absorbent potential of a lego brick!

Therein lies the genius behind the Wispa. A normal dairy milk or galaxy, is of course 'as absorbent as a lego brick'. But that is where the bubbles in a wispa come in!

I bet you never thought there was such a thing as a Wispa fanboy?!
Quote from Origamiboy :Therein lies the genius behind the Wispa. A normal dairy milk or galaxy, is of course 'as absorbent as a lego brick'. But that is where the bubbles in a wispa come in!

I bet you never thought there was such a thing as a Wispa fanboy?!

Crazy talk, it either melts and stays in the hot drink, or whatever it picks up in those "genius bubbles" runs straight back when you lift it out. Chocolate is not for dipping in hot drinks - fact.

Incidentally the top 3 best chocolate bars are:
1. Snickers
2. Twix
3. Boost
-another fact.
Lol! I do like Twix, but they give me raging toothache. Nothing else does however. Just Twix. The mid boggles.

The dipping issue here isn't really about absorbtion. It comes down to the fact that warm, melted chocolate is always more appealing than its cold, set counterpart. Thats why it is always tempting to dip your head in a chocolate fondue, for example.

What the Wispa does is allow you the pleasure of melted chocolate, whilst having the structural integrity that it won't all disappear into your drink.
Does anybody else subscribe to the conspiracy theory that WAGON WHEELS are a smaller than they used to be??

BRING BACK FULL SIZE WAGON WHEELS!!!!
#13 - DeKo
wagon wheels were the best thing since sliced bread. and yeah, theyre definetely smaller.
Quote from Xaid0n :More than double its original price, ridiculous

I bet your paid more than double what you were back in the 80's...if you were even born though

Edit: No, you werent born
Quote from Origamiboy :Lol! I do like Twix, but they give me raging toothache. Nothing else does however. Just Twix. The mid boggles.

I get this exact same thing, just with Twixes.
Texan, Star bar, and that funny peanuty thing, those were top choc bars.
Those and coffee walnut whips YUM.
And now, I am hungry, thanks fellas, bloody ages till lunchtime...........
Wagon Wheels ftw! But nothing, nothing's better for sucking down a hot drink than a Tim Tam. Ever tried a Tim Tam Slam? It's the second greatest Aussie invention ever (after the Tim Tam itself)

Tim Tam vs Penguin
Tim Tams are way better than Wagon Wheels. They're less rubbery for a start.

Pleased to hear about the Wispas though. Wispa Gold FTW!

[Edit:
Can we start our own campaign to get Opal Fruits changed back? Starburst is a crap name. There's no stars in them FFS!]
Indeed. Also Marathon is a far better name for a chocolate bar than Snickers...
Wispa were far superiour to Aero. Aero's always seem to melt in your mouth and become a sticky chocolate mess Wispa by far the better bar. Although mint aero are nice.

Anyone remember pretxel flips as well, they were sooo nice
Man I loved those things. The idea of chocolate covered pretzels seemed weird to me, until I tried them. I can't remember whether it was the milk or white chocolate ones I liked better though.
Quote from Hankstar :But nothing, nothing's better for sucking down a hot drink than a Tim Tam.

Huh! you beat me too it, as soon as they started talking about hot drinks and dunking chocolate I thought of Tim Tams. Nothing like a hot chocolate or rich coffee soaked Tim Tam melting on ya tongue
Nothing as good as Belgian Chocolat..sometimes very expenisve but yummyyyyy
Quote from Dajmin :Tim Tams are way better than Wagon Wheels. They're less rubbery for a start.

Perfect signature line .

I like normal chocolate bars, no fancy Twix or Snickers. Maybe a Mars bar though, they're quite good.
The best chocolate 'thing' is a cup of tea and a penguin bar. Bite the top and bottom off the penguin and use it to suck up the tea. The heat of the liquid melts all the inside of the chocolate and its well nice

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG