The online racing simulator
Greg Biffle #16 Wii
(14 posts, started )
Greg Biffle #16 Wii
At Watkins Glen today I was so surprise to see the Nintendo Wii as Biffle's sponsor. I have to say that car looks pretty cool. Can someone please make a skin for that for the XRR?
Quote from lizardfolk :At Watkins Glen today I was so surprise to see the Nintendo Wii as Biffle's sponsor. I have to say that car looks pretty cool. Can someone please make a skin for that for the XRR?

i can ask my friend do u want the ford fusion lights?
Hmm... sounds interesting.. can't wait to see (any pics of the real car?). But just so you know, stick on headlights (painted on) look crappy most of the time.. but maybe yours will work out better
Actually I found something that might help.
Attached images
2007GB16Wii1.jpg
Quote from mutt107 :ok

With that I could do it myself, but I'll wait for the commission, it'll likely be better then what I can cook up

I'll post back in a week if there's no response
I like Wii so I thought I give it a go.

It's a simple job, but I got no idea about the small decals so it wont look that good. Plus the XRR isn't long enough for accurate replica, I'd say this is more of inspired by that livery.

So, any information about the small decals?

WIP shot attached, a bit blurry due compression.
Attached images
Image14.jpg
Are you willing to give that to me? Or is that ur personal own skin?

As for the decals, I prefer to just keep them out. The XRR is fine without them.

However if you insists I have a set of decals.
Quote from Blackout :I like Wii so I thought I give it a go.

It's a simple job, but I got no idea about the small decals so it wont look that good. Plus the XRR isn't long enough for accurate replica, I'd say this is more of inspired by that livery.

So, any information about the small decals?

WIP shot attached, a bit blurry due compression.

yes give it to him
here r the ford fusion lights " alt="" onload="imageAutoSize(this)" />
Quote from lizardfolk :Are you willing to give that to me? Or is that ur personal own skin?

As for the decals, I prefer to just keep them out. The XRR is fine without them.

However if you insists I have a set of decals.

Well, yes, I was making the request so of course I post it. Although I could have a go with the decals you have. The sponsor names would be enough because that picture was too small to figure out what they were and they didn't seem like the ones at his normal livery car I googled too.

And the lights, well, that picture is a bit too small and low quality and I wasn't even going to try them as I don't really like glued on lights. :P
Quote from Blackout :Well, yes, I was making the request so of course I post it. Although I could have a go with the decals you have. The sponsor names would be enough because that picture was too small to figure out what they were and they didn't seem like the ones at his normal livery car I googled too.

And the lights, well, that picture is a bit too small and low quality and I wasn't even going to try them as I don't really like glued on lights. :P

look at my lights
Quote from mutt107 :look at my lights

That's the picture I was referring. It's way too small and the quality is too low to work on a 1024 skin, not even to mention 2048 I use while making everything. Sorry.

Greg Biffle #16 Wii
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG