The online racing simulator
Where are the developers?
(42 posts, closed, started )
It can only become S3 when it is a BIG change on S2, look at the difference between S1 and S2... NOW obviously nothing, except locked cars, but THEN, it was a big difference. And i expect the same this time, S3 will be a BIG difference. I wish people would stop talking about it , like some pheonominon(sp?) and making it sound bigger than it is. There will probobly BE no S3, because you geeks keep talking about it, the devs are getting so annoyed, they are probobly thinking of ways to change it, so none of you people are right. Well, is Scawen's personality is anything to go by
Scawen is in my kitchen, cooking me a lovely roast dinner.
Victor is running around my house with the vacuum and duster. He said he wants to wear a maid outfit. I said no....
Eric has put his invisible cloak on, i have not seen him for a long time. Have you?
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Scawen is in my kitchen, cooking me a lovely roast dinner.
Eric is running around my house with the vacuum and duster. He said he wants to wear a maid outfit. I said no....
Eric has put his invisible cloak on, i have not seen him for a long time. Have you?

I have, he's running around your house with the hoover and duster wishing he had a maid outfit on. Dur!!
Hopefully by LFS S2 Zeta Patch Z we will have S3..

Because Zeta is LONG AWAY lol.
beta
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
#33 - axus
Searching for Scawen's recent posts reveals this second-last post:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=519933#post519933

Particular emphasis on "Anyway, I'll now close the thread and I'd be pleased if you would not open another one. I have work to do and I don't want to spend my time writing messages on the forum to people who want to sell their brother's license."

Thing is, Patch Y is going to be a huge update, I wouldn't be surprised if it only comes out December/January. In fact I'd put my money on Christmas.
I wonder what Eric is doing at the moment. Designing new tracks and cars? hmmmm. I cant wait to see them....
Everyone who is still asking where the devs are hasnt understood what LFS is.
They're probably hanging out with Eero in some republic for drivers somewhere
Here is the answer in proper LOLcats style (or should that be LOLdevs?)
Attached images
lfs_lolcats.jpg
Quote from Dajmin :Here is the answer in proper LOLcats style (or should that be LOLdevs?)

funny pic
Does it matter what they are doing? If they are doing something with the game then good if there spending time with family then good.. if there taking a poo then lol

lol Dajmin, nice pic
Quote from ORION :Everyone who is still asking where the devs are hasnt understood what LFS is.

That's the only apposite answer of another useless thread.
#41 - CSU1
Quote :19/08/07
NEWSFLASH!
The Live For Speed Times

+++
Scawen Roberts has been spotted running around blackwood chasing four AI with a large cane. The AI in question where part of an experiment to better their knowledge of the racecraft but absconded late last night from the developers coding machine.

Local authorities have warned the public to stay away from Blackwood Forest as the AI in question are believed to be camped up in the trees somewhere and could be dangerous.

Local police in XRT's are on the case and the national instatute of AI things is en route to the scene.

If spotted please lo-call 0870-spankey, stay safe.

Well I think this thread has had enough off-topic. The OP's question has already been answered.
This thread is closed

Where are the developers?
(42 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG