The online racing simulator
Vouchers - High-Res Skins
(8 posts, started )
Hello!

Is it possible to buy a voucher for a high-res skins "upgrade"?
It's just that I would like to gift some friends of mine, which are way too cheap to buy it, with the upgrade.

Looks like there are only Vouchers for 12 GBP at least.
Is there a voucher for this kind of service?

If not, I think it would be a nice thing to have available, one could add some credits to his account (min. 3 GBP I think should be because of some credit/debit charging system, no problem about that) and then give away some high-res skins upgrades to his pals if he feels like it. Even for only 1 GPB vouchers I guess, since then it won't be a matter of a charging system anymore, only a intra-LFS "exchange" between accounts...

Maybe even use it to award something on the community/leagues, on the cheap side, hehehe.
If the guy being rewarded already has it, he could always just "store" the credits on his account, waiting for S3...

Anyway, it could help to give a little tiny bit of a boost to LFS funding and would be downright nice to be able to give those away.
Good Idea!
-LoganC-

(I LOVE the nodding head! It gives me a chuckle everytime! :nod
#3 - Lible
How about change the current vouchers to be credit (money) and you could buy however much you like (Ofcours the beginner user will still have to click buy S2 voucher). But when a demo user inserts a voucher into his/her account, he will get more credit, and can click or not click "Buy S1" or "Buy S2". Then, it would also be possible for demo users saying "Buy me teh S2 license" to acquire the money from various users, one throws in 3 pounds, another 6, and then the last one another 3, and the user has a S1 license.
Yes, I like this idea. Have the vouchers as 3,6,12 and 24.
i actually agree with this too. it makes sense, i would say minimum voucher to be £4 though or its completely not worth while.
darn I thught you were giving away free vouchers . but this sounds like a great idea!
Great idea.

+1
#8 - dadge
i would like to be able to select whether i want to download hi-res or low-res skins when viewing a replay or b4 joining a server.

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG