The online racing simulator
#1 - Cawwa
Rookies ... :)
I would like to say hi to all of you in here ...

Since we are interested to join an endurance team league I just wonder how we could join.
We are pretty new to LfS but are rather experient online sim racers. We do realise that we aren't ready to drive any teamcendurance race tomorrow ... ... maybe we are ready to the next event though. Still I have some questions to you guys:
How do you make these driver swaps?
What cars are you using?
Is it possible to spectate the race tomorrow?

Thx in advance ...
Driver swaps are done when both drivers click on "T" in connection list. (The car must be in pits).

Allowed cars are XR GTR, FZ50 GTR and FXO GTR. Most teams use XR GTR for long races.

Spectating is possible with LFS spectator. It shows a map of the track and location of all cars, including their speed and lap times.

Spectating ,,physically" on the server is forbidden.
#3 - Cawwa
Omg that was a fast answer ...

Downloading now ... takes some time tho ... sitting with 56k now.

These driver swaps ... can you practise these at any server?
Yes, works on any server. Do a pitstop, bring up the connection list with 'N' and click on the 'T' behind your name. After pitstop your teammate (in spectator mode) also has to click the 'T' behind your name. That's it.

Watch the race with LFS spectator and the Live-Ticker here!
#5 - Cawwa
Thx again for you answers ...

We'll make a descision very soon if LfS is the game we are going to have as prior #1. If/when we do so we are going to register asap for this exiting team league ...
#6 - XRRoy
i would love to see you guys in upcomming races

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG