The online racing simulator
Unlock LFS one more time
(5 posts, started )
Unlock LFS one more time
Hello there,

I have two windows installed on my computer: one of them is really heavy and takes a lot to load (I use it for programming), and the other one has only standard aplications witch I use for playing.

I switched between them and tried to play LFS on the heavy one, but it was saying it was a demo version. OK, then I unlocked it.

After that, I reboot into the other windows (for play) and OK, I was playing normally but I was having some trouble playing with my friends, who have demo versions of LFS. Then I thought it might be becouse I'm licensed driver, then I decided to lock LFS again, rebooted the computer (so did they) and it worked, I was able to play with my friends.

Now I've tried to unlock and it says I can't unlock again. I've searched the forum and see that there is a limit for one unlock per month. I didn't know there was a limit to unlock lfs per month, now I'm without S2 and today I have the first race of the FOX Championship here at Brazil. ( www.lfsbr.com )

This is the list with racers subscribed, as you can see I'm in the list: http://www.lfsbr.com/modules/tourney/camp.php?c=41 (SmashCLS is also my lfs account name and yes, I'm noob).

Is there a way to unlock lfs again this month? Otherwise I won't be able to race my first LFS S2 race in a championship

Thanks!
Hmm let's try. Thanks
It's one unlock per week, by the way.

Read this, specifically section 3.

Unlock LFS one more time
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG