The online racing simulator
Test Race August 19, 2007: Participants and more Info
So, here it is, in the attachement you can see those cars that are allowed to enter. If you entered and were not chosen that does not mean you cannot apply for an invitation for the actual MoE season. However, you will need to convince us.

Please make sure that you use the following for your name when driving:

GT1 F.Lastname
GT2 F.Lastname

Drivers MUST use their real names.

Qualifying will be on the server, duration half an hour and we will use standing start. There will be a short break between qualifying, which will start at 19:00 CET and the actual race.

Application for invitation for the actual MoE season will be opened shortly after the test, as soon as we discussed the final settings of the classes.
Attached images
testrace.jpg
Cool... Alas, I'll be out of town. Hope to catch the replay of the event though.

Good Luck and I'm looking forward to seeing the interaction between the classes!
Was hoping to have a rolling start to see how much the XRR loses to the FZR in those as we all know they get there ass reigned in standing starts.

Don't want to cause any sort of debate or anything but would it be possible to have the rolling start if enough people agreed? One of the most exiting things about the starts are the rolling starts and there uniqueness.
#4 - Tzive
Bawbag: yes, but we most probably won't have the startscript.

Tzive: it's the same, I just wanted to concentrate discussions a bit.
#6 - Tzive
Quote from Hoellsen :Tzive: it's the same, I just wanted to concentrate discussions a bit.

we have to post our entries again ???
Quote from Hoellsen :

Application for invitation for the actual MoE season will be opened shortly after the test, as soon as we discussed the final settings of the classes.
[/FONT][/FONT]

Are we out of the race?
To remove the questionmarks:

F1RST Racing will be participating with the FZR (GT1).
Drivers (name, lfsnick):
B. Bouma, darkone55
K. Malcomson, b11tme
Quote from AppiePils :To remove the questionmarks:

F1RST Racing will be participating with the FZR (GT1).
Drivers (name, lfsnick):
B. Bouma, darkone
K. Malcomson, b11tme

B. Bouma LFS nick = darkone55
Hi, the LFS-World name of our second driver (ID Racing GT2) is wrong.
It's Edvin87, not TNH.
Quote from Hoellsen :Yes. In are only those listed in the attachment above.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Quote from Hoellsen :Yes. In are only those listed in the attachment above.

How come we are in this list LINK

And aren't in the last one?
Quite simple: The one you mentioned is the preliminary list of entries, meaning all entries we received until that point. The list above is the one with the entries we admitted for the race.
For those who are over on this side of the pond and as perpetually confused by time zones as I am, 19:00 CET is 12:00 EST, btw.

A, wait a second, it should be 13:00 EST. We are 6h ahead of the East Coast.
Weird, I guess the time zone converter lied to me, then.

Quote from timezoneconverter.com :19:00:00 Sunday August 19, 2007 in CET converts to
12:00:00 Sunday August 19, 2007 in EST

Daylight Saving Time is in effect on this date/time in CET
Daylight Saving Time is not in effect on this date/time in EST

Maybe because of daylight savings in CET?
I told you I was confused.
mmm.... i´m getting more confused.... Here in Argentina is GMT-3 .... Can someone put the race time in GMT? Daylight saving time is not applicable here and i get confused
We are UTC +2

That should be easiest.
Quote from Hoellsen :We are UTC +2

That should be easiest.

Thanks a lot!

I have a driver down... is there a possibility to change him?

Team: LFSLA
Class: GT1
Car: XRR
Drivers: locovich, becker

Thanks...
When announcing session starting times, why not use UTC?
As everyone gets UTC by just checking lfs-worlds clock, should be the easiest way to evade any confusion.
Just to make sure, I'll write here too: Careless Speedfreaks will not participate. Unique opportunity for me, but can't make it .
The time in the other thread was wrong, it should be 1900 CEST (1700 UTC / GMT), not 1900 CET. I agree that UTC would probably be simplest though.
+1 for UTC, please
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG