The online racing simulator
Points needed?
(7 posts, started )
#1 - Dru
Points needed?
Hi,

Quick question - race for the correct answers

What is the number needed to attain National A licence?

Also are the points system for the Fox the same on the SS1 as on SS2?

Cheers,

Dru
#2 - Jakg
1,300 iirc, 1,000 more for the National A than B.

I think you get more points on the higher server using the FOX and on SS1, and the FJR nets you even more points (I THINK!)
Yes, FJR does seem to net you more points.
I can confirm 1300 points. Then you need 4300 for the next one. I could go on, but I might get shot for leaking secrets

Sam
#5 - Dru
hey SC - i'm not asking whether the FJR has more - i'm asking whther you can score more with the fox on SS2 that on SS1 ?

any ideas? otherwise it's always best to stay on SS1 to earn the points for national A license.

ie if i'm driving on SS2 with only a few Foxes, if' i win i'd only get a few points.. i can get more being quick and winning (if possible) on SS1 - you see my point ?

Regards,

Dru
Potentially you can score more points on single seater 2 than on the first tier, using the Fox. Whilst the server is relatively unpopulated however it may be hard to get enough racers in for good points to become available.
#7 - Dru
Quote from Becky Rose :Potentially you can score more points on single seater 2 than on the first tier, using the Fox. Whilst the server is relatively unpopulated however it may be hard to get enough racers in for good points to become available.

exactly

Points needed?
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG