The online racing simulator
Can someone make me some skins Rasta Theme
(11 posts, started )
I really am a dummy when it comes to computer graphics programs. I would like some skins incorporating the picture I am attaching with this post. If anybody could help a rasta out that would be awesome.

Peace And Respect
Attached images
Mobayrasta.jpg
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I am begging here people. Rasta's don't like to beg but hey if it helps I'll do it again. Please Please Please.
What about the Jamaica-themed XFR that Grey Fox did? Full Rasta colours that came with a matching driver suit and helmet. :up:

Maybe you could take that skin and paste your pic on the hood?
Quote from al heeley :
Maybe you could take that skin and paste your pic on the hood?

Best off pming fox first imo.. Dunno if fox would be too happy with someone editing his skin, then uploading to LFS world.

And that pic he posted has his nickname on it, anyone who sees his updated version will think he made it.
Thats a very good point Looney, but more importantly, why does your avatar's helmet look like a tea cup?

Mobayrasta: Fox's user name on this forum is Soper if you want to base a design on his skin
Quote from al heeley :Thats a very good point Looney, but more importantly, why does your avatar's helmet look like a tea cup?

Because the "ears" are made from tea cup handles. LOL.

I was very bored when i made it.
I'm thinking "Power Rangers meets PG tips chimps" here...TGI friday
Thanks that skin is awesome. I will not modify without permission!
i made my own a while ago here it is its already uploaded
Attached images
untitled.JPG
FXO_jamaica.JPG
I lost track of this request a long time ago. I love the skin. Sorry it took 2 years to reply!
drugs are bad. m'key...

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG