The online racing simulator
Event 6 - Complaint Thread
Please post the names of people involved.
The lap and the corner the incident took place on.
i will again not lay an Protest or complain , but ther were few unfair advantages , also from me , a full review of the race should be watched Thnx for y last 2 week .

See ya all next season !!!!!
Offcourse one must expect trouble in "valley of death", but on the back straigth, near the soft rigth corner, I legally "close the door", for IRL Craig (lap1). Then he honked his horn like a mad person - Is that legal ??

Next incident, is in the upcoming s-combination, I legaly pass a guy named Sean "symbol" - He drove me straight off, in the first corner after. Same person hits me just before valley of death, lap 3, but he looses control and chrashes.

EDIT :
Both incidents, are in the 5 lap race
Quote from alland44 :Next incident, is in the upcoming s-combination, I legaly pass a guy named Sean "symbol" - He drove me straight off, in the first corner after. Same person hits me just before valley of death, lap 3, but he looses control and chrashes.

EDIT :
Both incidents, are in the 5 lap race

First lap I am sorry for. I didn't think you would loose so much speed, thought I could pull in behind you.

Lap 3 (which on T1 you rear ended me, luckily I recovered ) again, I was too wide and was surprised by your braking.

No hard feelings I hope, I paid the price in the end

its Seany btw
Quote from DratsaB :First lap I am sorry for. I didn't think you would loose so much speed, thought I could pull in behind you.

Lap 3 (which on T1 you rear ended me, luckily I recovered ) again, I was too wide and was surprised by your braking.

No hard feelings I hope, I paid the price in the end

its Seany btw

No, it doesnt change so much anyway

Aha, that was an Y
Quote from Dennis93 :i will again not lay an Protest or complain , but ther were few unfair advantages , also from me

Yeah, tell me about it.

Race two start, Dennis forces me off the track for better line for himself. There was no accident made, but if I hadn't been following what he was doing his rear had hit my front, he had spun sideways front of me and it had been a horrible pile up taking half of the field out behind us. I think it was a dirty and dangerous trick, especially when he had enough room on the left. Video attached.
Attached files
Movie1.rar - 702.3 KB - 172 views
Quote from Blackout :Yeah, tell me about it.

Race two start, Dennis forces me off the track for better line for himself. There was no accident made, but if I hadn't been following what he was doing his rear had hit my front, he had spun sideways front of me and it had been a horrible pile up taking half of the field out behind us. I think it was a dirty and dangerous trick, especially when he had enough room on the left. Video attached.

I cant agree with that since you didnt have any avdvantage or overlap on me , sorry
So there are no official complaints then?
Quote from nikimere :So there are no official complaints then?

No !
I withdraw my complaints, but I would like to hear from the "horn" honker. Why !??

I await that answer
Quote from Dennis93 :I cant agree with that since you didnt have any avdvantage or overlap on me , sorry

Erm...and let's you force people off their line?
Nothing more than that.. Maybe you should had lifted your gas pedal a little bit and you was right behind him..instead of driving onto the grass..
Maybe I was a bit soft there avoiding contact at all costs because as we know, a small touch can sometimes end up in a bad mess. Next time I stick with my line and let them crash into me. After all, trying to stick a car in to a such narrow gap is the silly thing to do, and imo, dangerous. That's what I'm protesting, not that I lost a position.
Quote from Blackout :Maybe I was a bit soft there avoiding contact at all costs because as we know, a small touch can sometimes end up in a bad mess. Next time I stick with my line and let them crash into me. After all, trying to stick a car in to a such narrow gap is the silly thing to do, and imo, dangerous. That's what I'm protesting, not that I lost a position.

Now you waked me up, because that`s dangerous
I don`t understand, why you are so mad about Dennis`s driving - He drives just like a Finn - LOL !

(I think of finnish IRL racers, and Dennis sure is an IRL racer too. He comes from gocarts, and is now driving standard cars, and he`s good at it, also IRL)

I have watched the situation 7 or 8 times, and I can`t see the big problem. It is agressive driving, but illegal, I don`t think.

One other aspect of racing, Lfs or IRL, is to know the opposition well. I only participated in the last two races, and I knew most of the racers, and their style of racing their cars. With that knowledge, you can choose to figth in a corner, or drive safe to try later.

It`s a matter of free choice
But LFS is different than real life, you can't have a moonflight from lag in real life therefore contact must be avoided, I did, and it gave him an advantage.

Oh, that was at the start btw, if it makes any difference. He had a super start and I tip my hat for that.
Quote from Blackout :But LFS is different than real life, you can't have a moonflight from lag in real life therefore contact must be avoided, I did, and it gave him an advantage.

Oh, that was at the start btw, if it makes any difference. He had a super start and I tip my hat for that.

Well ok , i might be a bit rough at starts , *indeed* ..
And the start was p-r-etty good

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG